What are you eating today - New Years Eve edition!

madeformore
on 12/30/12 11:56 pm - MN
RNY on 06/21/12

Looking at a low key New Years Eve here. A friend and her family are coming over to celebrate with us this evening. The ball will drop around 7pm so the kids can all get to bed at a decent time. Should be fun and relaxing!

Breakfast: Currently sipping my protein shake

Lunch: Leftover roast beef

Supper: Party time - meat & cheese tray, a few bites of the other treats

Probably one small alcoholic drink as we ring in the new year. I love champagne but can't handle a lot of carbonation so a little bit will be just fine.

What does everyone else's day look like?

Amy

HW: 270   SW: 245   CW: 172  GW: 160 then we'll see  

Tessie W.
on 12/31/12 12:00 am

Breakfast:  Protein hot chocolate and steel cut oats w/ apples

Lunch:  Probably some leftover ham and swiss cheese

2pm - time with my personal trainer for WOD

Evening - off to friends where there will be a ridiculous amount of food.  ugh.  My goal is to avoid the carbs this evening and eat fresh veggies and protein! 

shellbell75
on 12/31/12 12:28 am
Bf: protein coffee.
Lunch: turkey & sharp cheddar roll up
Dinner:?
Snacks: protein shake made with water. Sharp cheddar cheese and wheat crackers.
**SHELLY**   HW: 316   SW: 256   GW: 125  CW: 118       

Gilly68
on 12/31/12 12:31 am - Central, IL
RNY on 12/03/12

Good Morning and Happy New Year!!

Breakfast: Decaf coffee and pills

S: Protein shake (36g p)

L: left over veggie lasagna from last night....yummo!!

S: protein shake (36 g p)

D: Party is at MY house!! meat and cheese tray, shrimp ****tail, etc

Sip, sip the night away with all my requirements met early in the day!! No alcohol for me (didn;t really drink anyway) but I am just 4 weeks out.

brandyle1975
on 12/31/12 1:18 am - Williamston, NC
RNY on 01/04/13

Optifast RTD chocolate shakes for me :/ since I am preparing for surgery on Friday. :))))

Not sure if I am going to try and go out to hear a local band or just stay home.

jessann5
on 12/31/12 1:53 am - Kansas City, KS

Happy New Year!

I am kinda glad the Holidays are over! I love the parties and getting together, but if I am being honest, I am tired of the food temptations, I have changed a lot in the past 5 years, but there is nothing like stress and high emotions to widdle away my will power and make me want to eat.

And all of that food I must turn down every weekend makes me start to feel sorry for myself when everyone else is eating, drinking alcohol, and having dessert (That's just the truth). So I am glad it's coming to an end so maybe I can get back to normal. Most people have no idea what it's like to be a food addict, and how difficult it is to be around all of that food I shouldn't eat, and the strength and will power it takes to turn it down. (every single weekend, seriously we have had a party to attend every weekend since Thanks Giving)

B: egg beaters on a 100 cal bagel thin, banana

S: String cheese, apple

L: Salad with shave turkey, kidney beans, and light French dressing, cottage cheese

S: Pear, carrot sticks

D: Having sea food at my Mom's so I am planing head and I will have boiled shrimp, baked potato, and green salad.

S: Taco Dip with a serving of baked lay's

RNY 1/29/08
Pre: BMI 47.6 wt 279
Current: BMI 24.9 wt 146
total pounds lost: 133

madeformore
on 12/31/12 2:08 am - MN
RNY on 06/21/12

I'm tired of the temptations too! And I've given in too often. Less than I would have in the past but more than someone who is trying to make life-changing habits should! Can't wait to put another food season behind us and get back to real life!

Amy

HW: 270   SW: 245   CW: 172  GW: 160 then we'll see  

Kenochs84
on 12/31/12 4:56 am, edited 12/31/12 4:56 am - PA
RNY on 01/03/12

Amen to the end of huge amounts of food temptations!  I am just a few days shy of a year out and it scares the hell out of me that I can eat so much more.  Measuring almost everything I put in my mouth starting Saturday.  I feel more in control.  

B:  1/2 of an everything bagel with all of the guts ripped out (i was jonesing for the everything part) filled with egg, turkey sausage crumbles, sauteed onions, and cheese.

L:  1 cup of buffalo chicken chili with blue cheese crumbles. 

S: Dried peas (not a great idea)

D:  Not sure yet.  We're going out for supper.  Probably a lean protein and veggie.  Possibly a salad.

:)

LJ1972
on 12/31/12 6:11 am - FL

Just another day so far....

Got up and helped my mom, had breakfast, fed the animals and went to have my labs done - rechecking Vit D and then also looking at B1, B6 and B12.   Did the "ABSolute Glutes" class at the gym - there were just 2 of us so the trainer really cranked it up, I am pretty sure I will feel this one tomorrow!    Working until 1am, so I will ring in the New Year with the 1 other employee who will be with me lol.

B - egg stirs, turkey bacon

S - pregym - ww bread, 1/2 banana, peanut butter

L - (at 4pm?) -  shrimp on ww tortilla w/ slice tomato and dab of tartar sauce

S - protein shake, apple

D - egg stirs w/ shrimp, turkey bacon tortilla

S -salad, protein shakes, turkey / cheese / pickle roll up

maybe some cottage cheese and peanut butter later

COURAGE TO START, STRENGTH TO ENDURE, RESOLVE TO FINISH 
                              HW 353 SW 317 Original GW 180  Current Wt  170 
                               First 5k 59:18; 5k PR 32:06;  1st 10k 1:20:27; PR 1:08:36
                                                    1st Half Marathon 2:48

Pensacola Double Bridge Run 15k- 1:47:34
                                                  Three Sprint Triathlons

brooks1teacher
on 12/31/12 10:18 am

I had some flavored tuna for the first time today.  I'm two weeks out and looking forward a small cracker tomorrow.

Happy 2013 to all.

Julie :)

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 55 replies · 427 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 31 replies · 355 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 354 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 281 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?