Stomach pain /issues

emtcmw
on 1/23/13 11:45 am - NEWPORT, TN

I have been having some issues with my stomach and I was wondering if anyone has had the same issues. After eating I begin having a feeling of fullness and have to stop. I then feel bloated cant stand anything even snug around my waist. I also have upper gastric pain almost like gas pains but nothing seems to help. I have people say gall bladder some say ulcer . I see my surgeon on monday but I was wondering if anyone had any ideas or similar issues. Thanks so much in advance .

Carla

apurdie
on 1/23/13 12:02 pm - CA

Are you constipated?

emtcmw
on 1/23/13 12:17 pm - NEWPORT, TN
No ! No constipation..

Carla

newmom35
on 1/23/13 1:13 pm - Edmonton, Canada
RNY on 12/19/12

What are you eating? Could be lactose intolerant.    Or maybe your eating to fast.

emt_amy
on 1/23/13 3:33 pm - MN
I had this asked to me a while back.....are you an emt? Use your training.

Does the upper quad pain land on the left or right?

I had your symptoms and it was my gallbladder back in Dec 2011, I felt 100 times better once it was gone. I also had some of those symptoms after it and I spent almost a year going to a gastro Dr and being submitted to endless tests and meds only to go back to my surgeon who did exploratory surgery and I had adhesions gluing my intestines together and causing a bowel obstruction. Don't give up if they say its nothing.
In the meantime....try gas x, it helped with my bloating and gas pains. I got the chewable ones from walmart. And papaya enzyme helps with digestion.

emtcmw
on 1/24/13 5:16 am - NEWPORT, TN

Thanks Amy , I am a EMT and I have been thinking it is gall bladder related. I see the surgeon on Monday ! I had tried tums which worked for a few minutes and then it comes back. Havent even tried gas x hadnt even thought of it. I have been working for two services recently and dont have a lot of time for meal planning but this has definitely forced me to get back to basics. thanks for reminders lol and some good info !!

Carla

Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 19 replies · 81 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 246 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 300 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 18 replies · 260 views