Upset insides!

Blondie76
on 2/19/13 4:06 am - AL
What do y'all eat when your pouch, gi track is upset? I have no clue what's going on but everything from water on up has me gurgling and upset....if not more! Ideas?
Dee.spunk
on 2/19/13 9:11 am - Sacramento, CA
Gurgling and noises are normal for your pouch. But if its getting upset and it's hard for you to eat something else may be going on and a call to your surgeon may be wise.

Height:5'1.5 RNY:11/30/11 HW:307 SW:234 CW:136 GW:140 (LOST 73 Lbs. PRE-OP)

Blondie76
on 2/19/13 10:46 am - AL
Thanks Dee....
It's a bug of sorts, I think. Kept some broth down tonight so at least I won't get dehydrated. I'll see how I'm feeling in the morning. I don't put much stock in my surgeon so will wait and see! Thanks for replying!
Caidkin
on 2/19/13 10:51 am - Canandaigua, NY
RNY on 07/02/12
You can get the Gatorade g2. I just had the gi bug...it was terrible! I hate to say this on here...so don't yell at me...but all I could eat for two days were English muffins. Then I was fine and back to my normal post was diet.
Just had my RNY on 7.2.12!!!!  WOOHOO!!!!!         
Blondie76
on 2/20/13 2:02 am - AL
Haha....I ate a gf pancake and chicken stock with white rice. Go carbs! But, we have to do what we have to do. Seemed to help. Fine today!
H.A.L.A B.
on 2/20/13 1:46 am

In case like that I made home-made egg drop soup. 1 cup stock, add some spices if you like (ginger and black pepper -yumm)

Break 1-2 eggs, mix well with a splash of milk or water , pour egg mixture over boiling stock. remove from heat when start boiling over again. I add dill weed or nothing... yummm... and so easy. Can be reheated.

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

Blondie76
on 2/20/13 2:04 am - AL
Thanks Hala!
I did the stock. Allergic to eggs so I leave them out your recipe sounds so yummy! Going to write it down for when the hubs or daughter get a bug!
Most Active
Recent Topics
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 6 replies · 99 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 369 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 33 replies · 368 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 310 views