What are you eating today? (Tuesday)_

madeformore
on 2/26/13 12:53 am - MN
RNY on 06/21/12

Quiet day today, thankfully. Home with my 2 little kids. Husband is volunteering in our 1st graders class today. Extra perk to that is that it means he gets to be home at 2:30pm today. My nephew is coming home from school with them also for a few hours so plan to send him & some of the kids out to play in the snow. Its so nice here today! I have a few around the house projects I've been wanting to tackle. But first, taking my kids to a playdate at Burger King with a friend. Yeah, I know - not the best lunch choice but the best indoor playareas here are at fast food places so we do it one in awhile still.

Breakfast: Protein shake

Lunch: BK cheeseburger (no bun) and value size onion ring

Supper: Taco wraps using romaine lettuce leaves

Snacks if needed: Greek yogurt with fresh fruit, cheese stick, maybe a few tortilla chips with cheese if calories allow

I am starting to get back into tracking calories, protein, etc using myfitnesspal. Did really well during January but then went on vacation at the end of that month and have had a hard time getting back into it. So that is my goal today - to write down everything that goes into my mouth. One step at a time, right?

Have a great day everyone!

Amy

HW: 270   SW: 245   CW: 172  GW: 160 then we'll see  

Neen L.
on 2/26/13 1:18 am - Arlington, VA

Happy Tuesday all!

Gloomy and gray outside, but we're doing fine here at the library. Our new exhibition "Nobility and Newcomers in Renaissance Ireland," got an excellent review in Roll Call: http://www.rollcall.com/news/slinte_ireland-222621-1.html?pos=lhlflr

Today I'm doing a little bit of budget stuff and then going home to hang out with my husband for a relaxing evening.

Food today:

Day - Water and coffee

Evening - We didn't plan dinner, so I'm going to stop at the store on the way home. It might just be a rotisserie chicken depending on how motivated to cook I'm feeling. Snacks will be yogurt, kashi protein bars, and some homemade roasted chickpeas.

Have a great day everyone!

Long-term post-ops with regain struggles, click here to see some steps for getting back on track (without the 5-day pouch fad or liquid diet): http://www.obesityhelp.com/member/bananafish711/blog/2013/04/05/don-t-panic--believe-and-you-will-succeed-/

Always cooking at www.neensnotes.com!

Need a pick-me-up? Read this: http://www.lettersofnote.com/2009/10/it-will-be-sunny-one-day.html

madeformore
on 2/26/13 4:34 am - MN
RNY on 06/21/12

LOVE rotisseri chicken. I've been picking one up and leaving it in the fridge during the week for easy lunch options (I'm home during the day).

Amy

Blondie76
on 2/26/13 2:27 am - AL
Hi!
Pretty quiet day here. Took a yoga class this morning and will clean house and cook the rest of the day. All while playing with mini-me!

Eats:
Wakeup ho****er with lemon
B: 1/2 quest chocolate chip cookie dough bar
After yoga I ate the other half
L: chicken sald made with greek yogurt served on mini peppers
D: I'm not sure yet. Thinking meatballs with spaghetti squash.
Snacks will be a protein shake or pb2 'fudge' if I get around to making it.

Have a wonderful day y'all!
Jilly Bean
on 2/26/13 2:54 am - IN
RNY on 07/09/12

Today has been weird.

B:  Coffee

L:  Small bag of Baked Lays and a few Special K crisps (forgot my lunch and debit card at home)

D:  Chicken and green beans (hubs is cooking)

S:  Protein shake

Surgery weight:  232 lbs. / Goal: 145 lbs. Height:  5'5"     Fat? Ain't nobody got time for that.

Rabdkitty
on 2/26/13 5:38 am

B- Shake

snack: 5 medium sized shrimps

L- 1/2 cup of yogurt

snack- 4 stolen pieces of grilled chicken from husband's burrito, 6 wheat thins

D- 1/4 cup of chilli with ff cheese, ff sourcream.

(deactivated member)
on 2/26/13 6:26 am
RNY on 04/18/12

Stolen snacks are usually the best snacks!  

(deactivated member)
on 2/26/13 6:24 am
RNY on 04/18/12

B - Blueberry Dannon Light & Fit Greek yogurt with 1/2 cup of Fiber One original cereal and two prunes

S1 - Decaf vanilla protein coffee

L - Cherry Dannon Light & Fit Greek yogurt with 1/2 cup of Kashi Go Lean High Protein High Fiber cereal and two prunes

S2 - Starbucks decaf Venti nonfat latte (went with real milk instead of soy... we'll see how that goes, but it seems okay now)

S3 - Chocolate Peanut Butter Quest Bar

D - Probably a salad with reduced fat cheddar cheese (2 oz) and FF Ranch dressing since I had the latte earlier

112 g protein and 1,085 calories total.  I don't normally have three snacks, but today was one of those days where I really wanted a Starbucks.

I probably won't work out today because my sciatica is really acting up, but we'll see if I can guilt my way into it.  :)

madeformore
on 2/26/13 6:49 am - MN
RNY on 06/21/12

I recently discovered how much I like the Dannon Light & Fit greek yogurt. And its so filling! I love the vanilla with some cut up strawberries and banana or some raspberries. Mmmm...so good! I just bought strawberry and cherry yogurt so will have to try them out soon too.

Amy

Most Active
Recent Topics