on 2/27/13 12:51 pm
Search Brock's pizza on OH. It's not low fat but low carb

Proximal RNY Lap - 02/21/05

9 years committed ~  100% EWL and Maintaining

www.dazzlinglashesandbeyond.com

MrsLitch
on 2/27/13 1:24 pm - Morris, IL
RNY on 06/04/12

someone at my support group gave me a great recipe which of course I can't find right now but the gist of it was simple.

Roll out italian sausage to a thin crust amount and place it on a broiler pan that has the drip pan under it to catch the grease. stick it in the oven and brown it. Once browned top it with sauce cheese and any other toppings you desire and put it back in and bake it until the edges of the sausage crust are browned and the cheese is melted. it's mmmm mmmm good. However if you dump from fat as some do this won't be for you. I have no issues with fat and love it.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

5' 3" - HW: 244 SW:234  GW:120 LW: 107 CW:110 Made goal 3/16/13!    

RonSudol
on 2/27/13 7:42 pm - NJ

here is what i made..

Arnolds Wheat Thin-Breads, lowfat cheese, mini-turkey peperoni, tablespoon of marinara sauce.

i toasted the slices prior to putting into the oven, and when they came out of the oven, they were nice and crisp; went down easy

photo pizzas.png

---------------(Starting Weight - 365) ------------ (Current Weight - 165) ------------    

Joyceebaby
on 3/2/13 12:27 am
RNY on 11/29/12

Omg Ron!!  That looks amazing!!!  Gonna try that!!

RonSudol
on 2/27/13 7:44 pm - NJ
Lori F.
on 2/27/13 7:51 pm - St. Clair Shores, MI
RNY on 12/27/12

There are also lots of noncarb options for your crust.  You can use a mushroom cap, eggplant or zucchini.  I personally love the mushroom cap.  You just grill your veggie first, then add toppings and put under the broiler until the cheese is melted.  So good!

Follow me @ www.bariatrickitchen.com  My Progress, Recipes and Things I learn along the way
HW: 375   ​SW: 342  GW:  140  HT: 5'7"  

montana28
on 3/1/13 11:24 pm - FL

I recently tried a low-carb, gluten-free crust for my pizza and was very pleased. The crust is made from eggs, parmesan cheese and cream cheese. add Italian seasoning and bake. Then add whatever toppings you want.  if you spread it really thin it will crisp up, otherwise it will be a soft crust. need to eat with a fork. But it you love cold pizza, put it in the fridge and the next day you cannot tell the difference! I found the recipe last Saturday and have made it twice so far- makes great lunches for work!

http://glutenfreeeasily.com/flourless-gluten-free-pizza/

Jules
Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 466 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 48 replies · 536 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 517 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 136 views
What's on your Monday Menu?