My thoughts on Unjury protien powder

shedevilbecca
on 3/1/13 12:31 pm - AZ
RNY on 05/30/13

I ordered a sample set of the Unjury powder. It came in today so I tried 3 of the 5 and even had the kids taste test with me. The chicken soup really did taste like chicken soup. The chocolate was so so (better than any others I have tried). The unflavored was pretty tasteless. I mixed it with a Cherry Lime-aid drink mix and it was not bad. Very small hint that there was more in it than just the drink mix. I have not tried the Vanilla or the strawberry sorbet yet.

Candy V.
on 3/1/13 12:40 pm - MI
RNY on 09/12/12

I like them too.  I use the unflavored to sneak some extra into things like soup, pudding, milk and granola.  I used it more early out than I do now.  As for the chocolate/Van they are ok, but more expensive than many others that taste just as good to me.  For chocolate or vanilla I use GNC wheybolic extreme 60 and use 1 1/2 scoops to get 30 g protein.  I also like the premier protein chocolate pre made shakes from Sam's Club, very easy!!  Syntrax makes many flavors that you can order samples of.  I like the syntrax mint, lemon tea and cappuccino.  Tastes vary greatly so get samples before buying a whole tub.

RNY 9/12    TT 9/13    HT 5' 4"   HW 250    SW 242   CW 125

Come keep it real in R&R 3.0 Want a group invite?  Send a PM  

glamourqueen64
on 3/1/13 12:43 pm - OH
RNY on 07/02/13 with

Thank for your input. I got a sample package last week, and have not tried any as of yet. I have read that quite a bit of WLS patients have like this UNJURY, and I was given a sample by my nutritionist and it was not bad. I must say though, that the Premier Protein, chocolate, is great and it is premade, which I absolutely love! Thanks again for your insight!

HW: 275.4     SW:  233     CW:  180    GW:  150

shedevilbecca
on 3/1/13 12:49 pm - AZ
RNY on 05/30/13

I will go to Sam's and pick up some of the premade ones mentioned. I also got a sample pack of Jay Robbs powders. The one I did try made me nauseous so I have been scared to try another.

KatBee
on 3/1/13 8:35 pm

I added PB2 to the unjury chocolate splendor it was like a liquid reeses pb cup

Mercyg
on 3/2/13 5:23 pm - Hialeah, FL
RNY on 12/10/12

Strawberry sorbet is so yummy I have it with minute maid light lemonade. And the vanilla with trop 50 oj

Graceful1969
on 3/4/13 5:00 am

Unjury is about the only protein powder I can stand.  I love it.  Every morning a protein coffee made with Chocolate splendor.  The chicken soup is great on a cold day.  My favorite is the protein cheese sauce, I have it everyday over my veggies for lunch.  It is a little pricey, but I think it's well worth it.  If you try the protein cheese sauce, do not make it using their directions, it turns out to runny.  Just add a little water and mix and add more if you need to..  I also use their Opurity Vitamins too, best tasting chewable vitamins I've tried.

Most Active
Recent Topics
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 1 replies · 10 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 291 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 297 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 337 views