Hate being fearful this is all a dream!

Owlet
on 3/3/13 12:11 pm

I have lost 32 pounds since my surgery 1/14.  I wi**** was more, but this is the most I have ever lost on a journey that wasn't surgical. My total loss is 77 pounds and I am happy with the numbers...........I just wish I could see more in my clothes:-)

I haven't lost in a week, it worries me. I have been dealing with some nausea issues and my braces being tightened made eating hard. I really hope that when I get back in the water next week I will see a huge difference somewhere.

Here is hopeing that you all have a great week.

SoCaPinkLady
on 3/3/13 8:48 pm - CA
RNY on 06/11/12

77 lbs is awesome!!!!  Before you know it you will be posting that you have hit the Century Club and then watch out you will have reached your goal. Just keep doing your program and drinking your fluids!!! You can do this!!!

Lori                               

Owlet
on 3/4/13 12:40 am

Thank you :-) losing weight in the plus sizes takes forever. When I get close to goal I will see the sizes change faster than my pocket book can handle:-) I am just mopey I have been a 18/20 for a year and have lost weight the whole time.

I am celebrating my losses and will TRY TRY TRY to go to the once a week weigh in.

Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 167 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 248 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 303 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 18 replies · 262 views