What are you eating today (Tuesday)?

madeformore
on 3/12/13 1:09 am - MN
RNY on 06/21/12

Threw off my whole day by oversleeping. But since my 1 yr old was still asleep, it was so easy to roll over and doze off again. That never happens. But I missed my window for the Y so will have to see if I can figure out a way to get something in later today, either at the Y or at home. Watching a friend's kiddo here shortly for most of the day so have to work around that and have someone from church coming over for a meeting (a committee kinda thing).

Breakfast: Since I overslept and now have been putzing around, think I will wait the next 50 minutes and just eat lunch when the kids eat. Will make sure to have a snack later to get all my protein in, since this is usually my protein shake!

Lunch: Leftover pork loin pieces with bbq sauce from lunch out the other day, apple with greek yogurt.

Snack: Protein bar

Dinner: The tatortot hotdish that I said I was going to make yesterday but never did. (mostly the filling for me)

Snack: Greek yogurt with strawberries, cashews, cheese stick

Did REALLY good with my evening snacking last night. Just kept drinking and drinking and drinking....and peeing and peeing and peeing. LOL. Sorry - tmi. Was able to get through the worst of my craving time and just have my planned snack and stayed where I wanted to with calories. YEAH ME! One day at a time, right? Here's to another good day!

Amy

HW: 270   SW: 245   CW: 172  GW: 160 then we'll see  

Kelly S.
on 3/12/13 2:07 am

Well not much really since I am struggling with the horrible gas pain and diarrhea again.  I don't have a doctor's appointment until Thursday night but I can't keep living this way.  Ruined my whole weekend away and I missed work yesterday because of it.  It really does just feel like horrible gas pain, but there isn't any rhyme or reason to it. I am living on gas-x and pepto and really limiting what I eat.  Today I have also taken gluten out of my diet along with milk, coffee, soda and chocolate...

PreB: water and pepto

B: FF Greek yogurt

S: cheese stick

L: some gluten free soup (and more pepto....)

Now: water, gingerale and cranberry juice

S: maybe another cheese stick

D: ?? Not sure, I think my friend is making pork loin for dinner so I will try some of that and whateve veggie they have

20 pounds lost during two week pre-op diet.

madeformore
on 3/12/13 7:45 am - MN
RNY on 06/21/12

Hope you are feeling better soon!

bbearsmama
on 3/12/13 6:25 am
RNY on 02/28/13
Protein shakes and potato soup (no chunks).

"B" bears' mama from Texas
Follow my journey on youtube: "bbearsmama" 

SW: 210 CW: 123.6

Cleopatra_Nik
on 3/12/13 6:25 am - Baltimore, MD

Oh NOW you ask me...

1. A sausage egg and cheese English muffin

2. Lunch meeting: chicken salad, an assortment of steamed veggies, a few roasted regular and sweet potatoes...and a chocolate chip cookie (d'oh!)

3. I'm about to have a Quest bar

4. Not sure what's for dinner tonight. Gotta pick up my sister and one of the two babies she just had (the other little angel is in the NICU for precautionary reasons until the end of the week). 

RNY Gastric Bypass 1-8-08 350/327/200 (HW/SW/CW). I spend most of my time playing with my food over at Bariatric Foodie - check me out!

madeformore
on 3/12/13 7:44 am - MN
RNY on 06/21/12

Oooh, congrats on the new babies! How exciting. Praying everyone is doing well and Baby #2 gets to come home soon!

And don't stress about that cookie - savor the memory and move on, my friend. :)

Amy

nfarris79
on 3/12/13 10:20 am - Germantown, MD

Soooo busy today! B/w work, running, and wasting time at the mall, I've been doing everything except eating. Yet somehow have burned thru over 1200 cals.... of soft & pureed foods. Ugh, I hate this friggen temporary crown! Still staying in, mainly due to me not testing fate and not chewing anything since last week.

B - crustless cheese quiche

S - coffee, coffee, more coffee

L - protein shake

S - pre-run protein shake

D - creamed spinach w/ cheese ( a lot of melty gooey cheese!!!), tofutti hooray pop, cool whip

First ultra: Stone Mill 50 miler 11/15/14 13:44:38, First Full Marathon: Marine Corps 10/27/13 4:57:11Half Marathon PR 2:04:43 at Shamrock VA Beach Half-Marathon, 12/2/12 First Half-Marathon 2:32:47, 5K PR  Run Under the Lights 5K 27:23 on 11/23/13, 10K PR 52:53 Pike's Peek 10K 4/21/13(1st timed run) Accumen 8K 51:09 10/14/12.

Most Active
Recent Topics