All I think about.

netnay
on 3/12/13 1:51 pm
RNY on 03/27/13

My surgery is in 2 weeks. I feel like that is all I think about now. I think my husband is tired of hearing about protein shakes, soft foods, vitamins, and everything else that has to go along with RNY. lol. don't get me wrong, he is very supportive of my decision to have the surgery, but i think my conversation about my surgery has become a boring conversation!! I think about it all the time!!!I can't even sleep from thinking about it and looking things up about it. AM I the only one that has done this or felt this way?

Misty Morgan
on 3/12/13 1:56 pm - Goshen , OH
RNY on 04/24/13
You're not alone!!! My hubby who is also supportive said he is tired of hearing about calories, protein, and other nutritional facts lol. I think I am just making him think too much about his food choices and he doesn't like it haha. My surgery isn't for another six weeks and I have already worn the subject out!! Oh well, it's such a big deal!!!

Dorkgirl_41
on 3/12/13 1:58 pm - CA
RNY on 07/10/13

Oh my gosh, you are not alone on this. I don't even have a date yet and it's still all I can think about. I try to minimize the chatter about it to my hubby because I, too, figure he's bored already. lol If you ask me, I think we are right in the norm....I mean, this is a life-altering surgery we are having. We have to be armed with all of the info we can get.

Start Wt: 355   Surgery Wt: 331   Current Wt: 253 Goal Wt: 175  Had RNY on 7/10/13

My blog about my journey - Up From Under

naplesmom
on 3/12/13 1:59 pm - FL

You are not alone !!! I feel the exact same way! lol  We share the same surgery date and it is all I think about. It. I think i am driving my family crazy!!! LOL  Best of luck to you on your journey. I look forward to seeing you on the looser's bench! :)

netnay
on 3/12/13 2:21 pm
RNY on 03/27/13

Good luck to you too!!

selhard
on 3/12/13 2:03 pm - MN
RNY on 11/26/12

You are far from being the only one.  I think your full focus is a sign you are committed to make this work.  Go.

The_girl_next_door
on 3/12/13 2:21 pm
Count me in!!! I have told everyone that I love that I am having the surgery. I don't have a date yet (but it is close!) I believe that by telling all of them, it gives me the opportunity to share my experience with whomever asks. Then no one person has to hear every detail that pops into my head.
netnay
on 3/12/13 2:23 pm
RNY on 03/27/13

Thanks everyone. I am the type of person who wants to know everything I can about RNY and when I do, I want t share it with my husband.

honestlinzel
on 3/12/13 2:44 pm - CA

This is SOOOOO me. I look up whatever I can and talk to people. You are pretty normal :)

RNY Surgery was on 4/12/2013. Now currently on the Never hungry ever bench

Starting weight: 320lbs

Current Weight:  203lbs

netnay
on 3/12/13 2:52 pm
RNY on 03/27/13

Congrats on getting your new date!!!

'View

Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 199 views