breathing problems

ywalton
on 3/13/13 7:56 am - Sycamore, OH
RNY on 02/18/13

I am 3 weeks post, and since one week post, i have been having trouble breathing. my surgeon said its not surgery related, and to follow up with my family Dr. So I did the first thing she did is order a ct of my chest to rule out a blood clot in my lungs. That came back normal. now i have to have more tests.

my question is has and one else had the same or similar problems

Eva1230
on 3/13/13 8:20 am
I'm eight days post and spent the night in ER for same thing + fever + high HR

They did an x-ray for pneumonia, ct with contrast of my lungs and blood works I had several things come back abnormal I also was experiencing nausea. I was little on the dehydrated side. No signs of a leak
Basically the sob Is normal is all I am getting.
I hope mine goes away asap
ywalton
on 4/15/13 3:40 am - Sycamore, OH
RNY on 02/18/13
I was wondering how your breathing problems were. I ended up in ICU, I was SOB, reching, with nausea, found out I had ketoacidosis from my diabetes, and my whole body chemistry was out of wack. I am doing better now, I still have some nausea but they say it normal for the first 6-9 months.
MichelleNC
on 3/13/13 10:30 am

Just wanted to tell you both I hope that it clears up soon. I know it has to be the scariest feeling to be SOB. Praying they find what is wrong and they can fix it or that it goes away on its own and QUICK!

Michelle
Did the happy dance onto the Loser's Bench March 18, 2013!

Visit my blog at http://skinnyundermyfat.blogspot.com/

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 341 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 373 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 338 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 22 replies · 260 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 21 replies · 110 views