flavored zero calorie zero sugar water

netnay
on 3/16/13 3:45 pm
RNY on 03/27/13

I tried the sobe zero calorie yumberry pomegranate water. I was so good!! I hope I continue to like these after my WLS!!!

'View

jeterway
on 3/16/13 9:55 pm

There are a couple of flavors of sobe that I like - the ymberry pomegranate, strawberry dragonfruit, apple pear, and the blood orange one.  There are also a couple of the propel - lemon, grape and berry that I like.  All of the others are just ok.  The good flavor helps me to meet and many days exceed my liquid intake requirements.  You just have to try the different flavors til you find the ones that you really like.  Don't assume because you don't like one that you wont like any.

KatBee
on 3/16/13 10:00 pm

I like vitamin water zero lemonade it has a nice light taste. You might be lucky. Granted I am still on full liquids but so far I have not lost my taste for anything. I know that might change but so far so good. 

SoCaPinkLady
on 3/16/13 10:00 pm - CA
RNY on 06/11/12

I hope you do too.  I couldn't drink them after my surgery. All those zero drinks had a funny taste to me. After 6 months out I can drink them again but at first I couldn't.  Right now I'm loving the Desani Pineapple coconut drops added to my water. YUMMMM

Lori                               

65rosesmom
on 3/16/13 10:58 pm

I way overdid the sobe zero after surgery and then just couldn't touch them anymore.  You will find something, just rotate and try a bunch.

Heather   Mom to 3  
Surgery August 9, 2012
HW = 225, SW= 205, CW 135 

H.A.L.A B.
on 3/16/13 11:42 pm
Post op they tasted very sweet. I still use that 50:50 with water.

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

jenarm
on 3/17/13 12:19 am - VA

OMG! I have that exac****er sitting next to me as I type! I am 3 weeks post-op, and I have to say.... I am not in love with the sobes. My taste buds are all out of whack, so who knows, but they taste very sweet and have an aftertaste that stays FOREVER! Good luck to ya!

Set for surgery 2/25

Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 255 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 269 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 314 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 18 replies · 272 views