Dizziness Update

Angela_Italiana
on 3/20/13 3:38 am - CA
RNY on 03/04/13
I posted last night that I had a dizzy spell, and woke up this morning to have another three within the first hour of being up (one while sitting). Like I said I have been getting in all of my required protein and liquids daily. I called my surgeon and asked me to see him right away. He just had me do blood work, and we are waiting on the results. I will keep you all updated.

On the upside, it's a lovely day outside (lots of sun) and that always makes everything better
4mybabies
on 3/20/13 4:59 am
Hope u feel better soon bein dizzy ain't no joke ...
glad2balive
on 3/20/13 6:44 am

Hope you get to the bottom of this quickly and your doctor can help you. Good luck!

The happiness of your life depends on the quality of your thoughts.

In Christ

quiltpainter
on 3/21/13 12:42 am - CT

My dizzy spells after surgery were related to low blood pressure. They were quite bad and it took a few days of new lower medication for them to subside.  I hope you are feeling better now.

Angela_Italiana
on 3/21/13 1:49 am - CA
RNY on 03/04/13
Hey all, sorry for the late update. We figured out two things yesterday. 1) my iron was low, but just slightly. And, 2) I needed to spread out my protein intake. Meaning, I was drinking my Nectar shakes more like a meal replacement (one for breakfast, lunch, dinner). That was causing my body to sometimes go hours without getting any protein. Doctors suggestion is that I continue to drink the same amount of Nectars, but slowly throughout the day. This is ensuring my body never goes too long without getting some protein in it. I did that for the remainder of yesterday, and so far today and it seems to be doing the trick.

Thanks all for your well wishes
Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 195 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 254 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 304 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 18 replies · 264 views