5 weeks in and stuck...need help ><

mysguided_angel
on 3/25/13 6:22 am - Brampton, Canada

hi everyone,

i am a bit concerned with my progress lately. first off for the past 4 weeks or more (i'm about 5 weeks in) now i have not been able to lose any weight or and inches, it is staying at a steady number. i asked the nurse and was told that sometimes patients have small plateaus however it has been 4 weeks and it is starting to rattle my nerves. i do try my best to exercise and walk as much as i can but have seen no difference.also lately, i seem to feeling a strange hunger, at first i thought it was mental hunger except i drank as much water as i can but am still starving; as a result i seem to have eaten a lot more than i can usually do. i'm not sure how to handle this and am asking for some advice. is anyone in the same position, is it normal?

tgrlnh
on 3/25/13 10:54 am
RNY on 06/05/12

I stalled around 5 weeks and thought I would die from going crazy.  Get rid of the scale for a few days and wait it out.  It'll start to come off again.  You can check out my blog on my profile, I kept it pretty regularly during the beginning of my journey.

HW 351 SW 314 CW 140 ~ Surgery Day 6/5/12 - The first day of the rest of my life!

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 292 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 218 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 285 views
What?s on tap for this Saturday?
Melody P. · 4 replies · 146 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 218 views