What's on your plate today? (Tuesday)

madeformore
on 3/26/13 12:03 am - MN
RNY on 06/21/12

Hey all! What a beautiful sunny day here in MN! Starting the day off with an extra kiddo here - so fun to watch the little ones play together. So I have my 5 yr old and 1.5 yr old plus an extra 3 yr old this morning. On the agenda, folding laundry. How exciting is my life? LOL. Later, meeting my best friend for lunch before an eye doc appt and then getting my older son and nephew from school - he will hang out here for the afternoon, distracting my kids and giving me time to get a few things done!

Breakfast: my version of healthier nachos - baked chips with rotisseri chicken breast and shredded cheese. Hey, who defines what is considered a "Breakfast food" anyway? :)

Lunch: Out to eat - either a grilled chicken salad or a chicken broccoli quesidilla

Supper: Making a new recipe - a stroganoff using ground turkey. Going to try the Barilla Plus noodles I bought that actually have protein in them. Will still only have a few, as they sit heavy in my tummy if I overdo it. Will make a veggie too.

Snacks: Greek yogurt with fruit for sure, maybe a protein shake

I have Bible study tonight so won't be home - which makes it easier to avoid the "modified binge" I referred to in a different post yesterday. Too bad I can't just be out of the house EVERY night - but I kinda like my husband and kids. :)

Hope you all have a beautiful day!

Amy

HW: 270   SW: 245   CW: 172  GW: 160 then we'll see  

Gilly68
on 3/26/13 12:42 am - Central, IL
RNY on 12/03/12

Sounds great! I just finished a yummy pancake breakfast! (cottage cheese pancakes from the "worldaccordingtoeggface" website. They were DELICIOUS!

I will have a protein shake for lunch, some leftover chicken and veggies for supper and then some sort of protein later tonight.

Lynn W.
on 3/26/13 4:11 am
RNY on 02/25/13

I would love the recipe for the stroganoff with ground turkey.  We love stroganoff, but my husband turns his nose up at ground turkey (even though he secretly eats it pretty often - teehee).

THanks!

madeformore
on 3/26/13 6:14 am - MN
RNY on 06/21/12

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/lazygirls-ground-turkey-strogan off/

This is the recipe I am going to use. Can't tell you if its any good or not quite yet, cuz we are just making it for the first time tonight. :)

Amy

HW: 270   SW: 245   CW: 172  GW: 160 then we'll see  

Cleopatra_Nik
on 3/26/13 6:25 am - Baltimore, MD

I overslept and missed Body Pump but I'm kinda ok with that. I was tired. I'm headed to the gym right after work.

Other than that, not much excitement in my world. I am woefully boring.

Eats as I know them:

1. Click Frapp

2. Jimmy John's Unwich (I did the Italian Night Club...OMG...I had a foodgasm!)

3. A "Nuts over Chocolate" Luna bar (I got it as a Klout Perk)

That's all I know for sure. Dinner will be on the run as I have some errands later. 

RNY Gastric Bypass 1-8-08 350/327/200 (HW/SW/CW). I spend most of my time playing with my food over at Bariatric Foodie - check me out!

Most Active
Recent Topics