Wow...this is really happening!

lolosmith
on 3/28/13 10:29 am - GA
RNY on 04/02/13
While talking with the anesthesiologist today at my pre-op visit I had a "wow, this is really happening" moment. My surgery is scheduled for April 2 and I've yet to get nervous. I'm sure that will change by the 2nd. I've read so many posts on here and know quite a few people who've had the procedure I feel very well informed on what to expect. I'm just hoping I keep this positive attitude from here on out!
debbie A.
on 3/28/13 12:09 pm - inland empire, CA

As long as you keep thinking positive you should be that way till surgery. I was on cloud nine the entire time. I am 15 days post op and still in the cloud. Good luck and feel free to sit on my cloud lol

lolosmith
on 3/28/13 12:20 pm - GA
RNY on 04/02/13
lol...thanks Debbie! I think I will take a seat on that cloud!
Terrycapp
on 3/28/13 12:11 pm
My surgery is on April 2nd also. Saw my surgeon today, all is in place. I'm just excited, ready to get this behind me. Looking forward to the time off from work! . We can do this!!!

Terry  GBS RNY 04/04/2013

lolosmith
on 3/28/13 12:24 pm - GA
RNY on 04/02/13
I was thinking I'd be out of work for 2 weeks and found out today it'll actually be just shy of 1 month! Yeah, I'm so looking forward to the time away

Good luck next week!
AlohaJen
on 3/28/13 9:03 pm
RNY on 09/05/12

Hi LoLo,  I researched this surgery for about 5 yrs, and I thought I would ******vous wreck the morning of my surgery..... but when I got up that morning, I wasn't nervous one bit!  I felt so at peace with my decision and couldn't wait to get to the hospital at 6am that day.... My husband was the nervous one.... In fact, I think I posted a pic of me on my profile right before they wheeled me down to the OR !!  If you are confident about your decision, You will be excited and ready for this new journey to begin!  Good Luck!!

HW 304   SW 258  CW 199  GW  160?

Most Active
Recent Topics