Every other week

April P.
on 3/29/13 12:10 am - IA

I had surgery 3/6/13. What I've noticed is that I only lose weight every other week. This is very frustrating. surprise I've just loast 18 pounds so far.  Seems like I should have lost more. I'm still on liquids. I have thrown up 3 times since last Sunday and been to the ER once and they said everything is fine.  I don't have much energy, and have a upset stomach daily. I'm scheduled to go back to work on 4/5/13.  If I keep feeling this way I'm not sure this is going to happen. Starting to feel like WHAT HAVE I DONE!

abrannume
on 3/29/13 12:54 am - willingboro, NJ
RNY on 04/04/12

Hi April. Congratulations on your weight loss.  Don't worry, you will start to lose more weight.  You just had major surgery and your body has to get used to it.   As far as your upset stomach, maybe take your vitamins when you drink one of your protein shakes.  Sometimes vitamins can make you sick if there is nothing on your stomach.  And when you feel like saying "what have I done", just answer by saying "I made a decision to live a healthier life".

RebelK
on 3/29/13 1:23 am - TX
RNY on 01/15/13

Well right this minute you've lost 6 lbs a week! Way to go!

It took about a month to start getting my energy back and  had that queasy feeling a lot. It did go away after the first month to 6 weeks though.

It gets better every day. When you look back at 60 days you'll think "Wow! This is working!"

Kathy

Most Active
Recent Topics