very painful

debbie A.
on 3/30/13 12:21 pm - inland empire, CA

I am 17 days post op. I have an excruciating pain running from my incision area on the left side all the way around to my lower back. It hurts to sit, it hurts to move. It just hurts. Any ideas what it could be?

camelon
on 3/30/13 12:36 pm

Call your doctor to be on the safe side.  Good luck!

debbie A.
on 3/30/13 12:42 pm - inland empire, CA

I plan to do that in the morning if it's better.

RainbowRN
on 3/30/13 1:18 pm - OH
RNY on 03/12/13

Thats kinda like what I have. It just started a few days ago. Its a really sharp pulling pain whenever I move.  I am 18 days post op.  It comes and goes but its been there pretty much all day today.  i'm going to ask my doc on monday.  Let us know what he says.  :)

HW: 373 GW: 170 HT: 5'10"

debbie A.
on 3/30/13 1:24 pm - inland empire, CA

yUp minE has Been there a Few daYs bUt tOday Is all day.

RainbowRN
on 3/30/13 1:37 pm - OH
RNY on 03/12/13

My doc told me last week that that area is where they did the most work and that is where I will have the last of my pain.  He said there were a couple of dissolvable sutures right where I was complaining of all the pain.  So I am hoping thats what it is but today was ridiculous.  Keeep me posted. I am curious what your doc says . :)

HW: 373 GW: 170 HT: 5'10"

debbie A.
on 3/30/13 2:25 pm - inland empire, CA

Ok, i will let you know tomorrow.

Allison S.
on 3/30/13 6:22 pm - FORT WORTH, TX
Same here. I am 22 days out and I still feel frequent (numerous times a day) sharp shooting pain from the main incision. The steri-stripes are still holding on strong and I constantly and rubbing it in hopes of relieving some pain. Also, sometimes when I eat I get a tremendous pain right above the incision sight as well. All the other areas are healed and the strips have long fallen off. I'm curious to see what your physician says. I plan on calling mine as well

~Alli

Highest Weight: 265 / Goal Weight:130 / Height: 5'5" / Age: 34

MichelleNC
on 3/31/13 4:27 am

I am 14 DPO and I had that pain and it came and went. Finally it is gone for what I hope is forever. It was a shooting pain and I attributed it to the stitches.

Good Luck

Michelle
Did the happy dance onto the Loser's Bench March 18, 2013!

Visit my blog at http://skinnyundermyfat.blogspot.com/