noooo ahhhhgggg

yary500
on 4/13/13 3:39 pm
RNY on 03/14/13
1 month of surgery and i went to a party my son got a candy bag and i couldn't resist a trial size snicker and i ate it. Oooohh noooo.
Kat1313
on 4/13/13 5:32 pm - Jacksonville , FL
RNY on 04/08/13

Did it make you sick, or are you just regretting the temptation?

Kat Kat
on 4/13/13 6:11 pm - AZ

Soooo, what your plan to not do this again?

JJ_
on 4/13/13 6:41 pm

They did not operate on your eyesight nor your brain.  You will continue to see and think about food.  Therefore you need a strategy to handle such temptations.

KatBee
on 4/13/13 9:17 pm

Stop kicking yourself & move on from this. Just make sure you don't do it again

Miamos
on 4/13/13 10:15 pm - OH
Guess what we all screw up from time to time. And if anyone says they don't well they must be super human. Yes we feel guility about but we can't dwell on it, just try to do better the rest of the day and maybe excersise a little more. And I guess who can look on the bright side at least you had just on small size and not the whole bag or a king size candy bar. I used to be a chocolate addicted I craved it to the point of craziness since I changed my diet I don't crave it anymore, but I am always worried I am going to waken that beast again do I try to avoid it but sometimes I have a small bite just not very often
MarthaMyDear
on 4/14/13 7:12 am - PA
RNY on 04/09/13

I know about that chocolate beast both my self and hubby are pester by him. Poor hubby he will stop at mini stores to get his fix. Me I had surgery and I don't want to get to know that beast again and even 1 small bite I am afraid of falling for the chocolate addiction again. Just having surgery 4/9 maybe I will be stronger as times goes on. You might have to pray for hubby if he brings it into the house I am not responsible for my actions.

TXKashmir
on 4/14/13 1:14 am - Grand Prairie, TX

One small Snickers won't sabotage your weight loss. The tricky part is not making it a habit. Don't beat yourself up over it - just move forward with your healthy choices!

Debbie
Keeping track of my progress without a scale...Starting size: 28-Current size: 6-Goal size: 14

sand SAND...it's not a club...it's a frame of mind...

Cicerogirl, The PhD
Version

on 4/14/13 1:33 am - OH

This is learning process for everyone.  Don't beat yourself up over it, but do form a plan for how you will handle the situation the next time it comes up (because it WILL come up... again and again and again!)

Lora

14 years out; 190 pounds lost, 165 pound loss maintained

You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.

MarthaMyDear
on 4/14/13 7:14 am - PA
RNY on 04/09/13

give me some tips please, what kind of plan do you have to avoid the situation instead of eating or having a bite? Thanks

Most Active
Recent Topics