What a great start to the week.

KatBee
on 6/17/13 1:43 am

This is an exciting week for me. I'm a school bus driver & friday is the last day of school. Tomorrow is my daughter's 5th grade moving up ceremony, Wednesday is my son's 8th grade graduation & Sunday we leave for a week long cruise to Bermuda. Plus today I noticed my boobs look bigger which means my waist is smaller! Today I'm walking into work and another driver stops me & asks "your loosing alot of weight?" I said I am "you also look younger!"

So I'm thinner & I look younger. Look out my head may not fit through the door I'm feeling so good today!enlightened

PetHairMagnet
on 6/17/13 2:20 am
RNY on 05/13/13

WOOT WOOT! That IS a great start to the week!!

HW333--SW 289--GW of 160 5' 11" woman.  I only know the way I know & when you ask for input/advice, you'll get the way I've been successful through my surgeon & nutritionist. Please consult your surgeon & nutritionist for how to do it their way.  Biggest regret? Not doing this 10 years ago! Every day is better than the day before...and it was a pretty great day!

martitalinda
on 6/17/13 2:38 am

AWESOME!!! what a fine way to start your day and what awesome and memorable occasions you have coming up soon... CONGRATS on both your daughter and your son on their achievements ... have an AWESOME CRUISE ... BERMUDA how FUN!!! enjoy!!!! this thread is definitely packed with awesomeness!!! I am sooooooooo happy for you!!!

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

autumnsiggy2RNY 2/5/07 no regain having implemented lifestyle changes....

Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 245 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 267 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 314 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 18 replies · 272 views