6 weeks..

jensieck76
on 6/25/13 1:25 pm - TX
Tomorrow marks my 6 weeks since surgery. I am down 37 pds and couldnt be happier. I am finally getting my energy back and really starting to notice the inches coming off. I have my 6 week check up tomorrow too really hoping for the "real" food go ahead! I am so looking forward to normal food..not soup not blended not soft just normal healthy food LOL. So happy to be one the path the healthiness!! Are there any specifics I should be asking about tomorrow? I have my first blood work since my surgery too.

For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength. Phillipians 4:13 laugh

CW 190!!! GW Anything under 200 was the icing on the cake...going for 170...lil more icing never hurt anybody!

VintageChick
on 6/25/13 1:34 pm
Congrats! It's my 6 week anniversary tomorrow, too! I'm happy all is going well for you. I still struggle with food, vits, and even my water. I hope you have a great check-up!
jensieck76
on 6/25/13 11:59 pm - TX
Are you having like dumping issues? Or just cant get it all in? I have reminders on my phone for vitamins and then to make sure by a certain time I have atleast gotten in 32oz of water or its time to kick it into high gear. I am having issues with protein because I can no longer stomach shakes. Ughhh...

For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength. Phillipians 4:13 laugh

CW 190!!! GW Anything under 200 was the icing on the cake...going for 170...lil more icing never hurt anybody!

E R.
on 6/25/13 4:12 pm - Switzerland

Congratulations with your weight loss so far. 

RNY:  4 June 2013

Most Active
Recent Topics