One year today

Kristina41
on 6/25/13 11:16 pm
RNY on 06/26/12

Hello! I haven't been on here in a very long time. But this year has been very blessed. I have lost so far 126 pounds. I had no complications from surgery. I think that's important because we normally only hear the bad things. I did have to learn to eat again, and what foods do well with me. But it's been a great year. I was a 30-32 size, now down to 14-16. Still losing weight, but not as fast as those first six months.

Very happy with my progress. I posted some photos on my profile. Not sure how to include them here, but you are welcome to look. I have WAY more energy, feel light on my feet. I recently took my family hiking, and man although it was hard, I realized I could have NEVER done that a year ago.

I am so happy!

Kristina

hibbyangel
on 6/25/13 11:21 pm - Canada
RNY on 07/17/13

you look fantastic!

losingtobemoreofme
on 6/25/13 11:23 pm

Congratulations!  You look wonderful!

Larry Wassmann
on 6/26/13 12:25 am - Lacey, WA
RNY on 05/09/12

Congrats. I too have had zero problems and am at goal and life is good. Yes we do hear about problems here, but many of us have not had ANY major problems and it is good for you to point that out. 

fb.png   Visit my Blog at  http://www.lwassmann.blogspot.com/                                

martitalinda
on 6/26/13 1:04 am

CONGRATULATIONS!!! what an awesome journey... So happy for you!!! I love love love the energy level and lightness on the feet more than anything else  ... I still can't believe how much and how light I feel when I run when before I was struggling to climb stairs ...

What an inspirational thread.... Wishing you nothing but the best on your awesome journey for life!!!

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

autumnsiggy2RNY 2/5/07 no regain having implemented lifestyle changes....

SoCaPinkLady
on 6/26/13 5:21 am - CA
RNY on 06/11/12

Congratulations!!!!

Lori                               

PetHairMagnet
on 6/26/13 7:32 am
RNY on 05/13/13

That is just fantastic!! What a great surgiversary!

HW333--SW 289--GW of 160 5' 11" woman.  I only know the way I know & when you ask for input/advice, you'll get the way I've been successful through my surgeon & nutritionist. Please consult your surgeon & nutritionist for how to do it their way.  Biggest regret? Not doing this 10 years ago! Every day is better than the day before...and it was a pretty great day!

dirks34
on 6/26/13 7:41 am
RNY on 10/31/12

Wow thats wonderful...glad to hear everything is going good. Its nice to hear the positives.

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; a optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty"- Winston Churchill

ShadowHR
on 6/26/13 8:46 am - WI
RNY on 04/04/13

Happy anniversary!  Congrats on your results, you look amazing.

susan

Surgery Weight 245

MandyinTX
on 6/27/13 11:34 pm
You look wonderful, so tiny!!! Yay!! Thank you fr sharing!!

Surgery date: May 17, 2013  Surgery: Gastric Bypass   Doctor:Joya Location: Puerta Vallarta Mexico

Seeing myself in a picture changed my life, I finally said no more. What ever I have to do to make my dreams come true I will do it!! And little did I know that's when my journey would begin! And so here I go!! :)

Most Active
Recent Topics