Cruising post bypass

KatBee
on 6/30/13 2:29 am

Just back from an amazing cruise with my family. I can honestly say I ate a ton, ok for us post RNY's that's more like a pound. With the buffett I was able to take a little of this or that to sample. Too bad the 24 hour buffet is over with. Haha

I am also happy to report I came home 1.2 lbs lighter! :-)

VintageChick
on 6/30/13 3:27 am
Congrats on the weight loss while cruising!

We choose cruise vacations occasionally, too, and I always lost pre-op... Maybe of because walking all over the ship and then again in port (forced exercise!). I'm anxious to go again as a post-op in a smaller, healthier, more active body. Glad you had an amazing time!
Jennifer39
on 6/30/13 3:59 am
I love cruising!
I can't wait to go again next year in my skinny body! They should do a WLS themed cruise!
BarBBi
on 6/30/13 7:30 am
I'm going in my first cruise in December to thr Bahamas out of NYC. There will be 18 of us going. The whole family will ge going. Can't wait ! I'm sure to be at goal by then!
Love2travel4
on 7/1/13 10:50 am
Can I ask how far out you are? I am pre op, seeing the medical director tomorrow and hoping for clearance. Everything else is done! I have a cruise booked and paid for leaving October 25. I have talked to my surgeon at the beginning of this journey, because if I don't get cleared for surgery by mid August,I will be putting if off until November when I return. I do not want to be out of the country just a few weeks out, that is why I wanted at least 8-10 weeks!

Most Active
Recent Topics