4 hour countdown until I'm at the hospital....

Jennifer39
on 7/8/13 3:47 pm
Well.... This is it folks.... I have 4 hours until I arrive at the hospital for my RNY. What?! CRAZY! I wasn't nervous until.... Oh... About 10 mins ago when I woke up in a sweat thinking "omg I can't do this, I'm making a mistake".... I'm talking myself out of those nerves now, here at 1:45am...
Can we just get this thing done with already??? :-/
Anyways, that's enough Debbie downer for me. I'm going to try to get a few more hours of sleep then hopefully my next post, I'll be on the losers bench.
glamourqueen64
on 7/8/13 4:37 pm - OH
RNY on 07/02/13 with

Best wishes for you in surgery, and will be looking for a report when you get to the loser's bench! Today marks 1 week out, and I am good. Still taking it easy, but getting in protein and fluids, and more as each day passes! Will move to puree next wednesday evening after post-op visit! This liquid diet doesn't much bother me cause I keep experimenting with shakes and liquids and it gets me through the day!

Good luck, when you wake up, take deep breaths, think good thoughts, go to the hospital, let them give you some of that "good" stuff where you don't remember a thing, and it will be over! We'll be waiting for you here on this side!

Connie

HW: 275.4     SW:  233     CW:  180    GW:  150

E R.
on 7/8/13 5:45 pm - Switzerland

God Luck!

RNY:  4 June 2013

Lisa_Douglas
on 7/8/13 5:55 pm
RNY on 05/20/13

Wishing you all the best!!

karenp8
on 7/8/13 8:09 pm - Brighton, IL

Praying for a successful surgery and speedy recovery for you. You will do just fine!

PetHairMagnet
on 7/8/13 9:15 pm
RNY on 05/13/13

Hope your nerves quieted down and you were able to go in without stress.

Welcome to the other side! :)

HW333--SW 289--GW of 160 5' 11" woman.  I only know the way I know & when you ask for input/advice, you'll get the way I've been successful through my surgeon & nutritionist. Please consult your surgeon & nutritionist for how to do it their way.  Biggest regret? Not doing this 10 years ago! Every day is better than the day before...and it was a pretty great day!

CjHOhio
on 7/9/13 2:19 am - OH
RNY on 07/23/13 with

Good luck!

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 340 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 373 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 338 views
What's on your Monday Menu?