Protein Bar Suggestion's

KatBee
on 7/16/13 3:58 am

Hi -

Can anyone suggest a protein bar that I may actually enjoy eating. I've been eating Premier Protein Bars & can eat them but I know there has to be something better on the market

JenniferER
on 7/16/13 4:07 am - MI
I like the Simply Bar. 16 grams of protein for 160 calories. No gmos, vegan, no artificial sweetners, and no sugar alcohols. The cinnamon pecan is my favorite.

Jennifer ER   VSG 6/29/11  RNY 10/26/11   

kristib
on 7/16/13 4:10 am - Rolla, MO
RNY on 10/01/12

Power Crunch is my favorite! I have tried a dozen and the after taste for me was horrible. This is like a wafer cookie:) 14 g of protein and only 5 g sugar. My favorite is the chocolate peanut butter one. Tastes like reeses peanut butter cup to me:) Hope this helps!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sherry T.
on 7/16/13 4:27 am - GA
RNY on 05/22/12

Me too, I bought the Premier Protein Bars at Sam's thinking I'd try them because they have more protein....but man it sat on my stomach like a rock...was heavy.   Now I'm not sure what in the heck to do with them...guess I'll keep trying....cut them in half maybe cause they were to expensive to just toss.  

kristib
on 7/16/13 4:30 am - Rolla, MO
RNY on 10/01/12

I had so many different protein bars that I wanted to try and didn't stomach, I could have opened up a protein bar shop:) My son is a huge athlete, mainly wrestling, and much to my surprise, he loved most of the ones I didn't like. The rest I gave away or ended up throwing out a few. My taste buds are NOT what they use to be:)

ShadowHR
on 7/16/13 8:22 am - WI
RNY on 04/04/13

Where do they sell power crunch bars?

Surgery Weight 245

Katie K.
on 7/16/13 9:29 pm - Maitland, FL
RNY on 06/25/13

I just looked online. There are several websites. Vitamin Shoppe has them online and there are two stores near-ish me. I think I'll be paying them a visit. Alas, no lemon :(

Katie K.
on 7/16/13 9:26 pm - Maitland, FL
RNY on 06/25/13

I was at the hospital yesterday for a follow up. I stopped by the pharmacy and picked up a handful of Power Crunch bars. I had tried the chocolate and loved it. I ate half and felt okay so I ate the other half and then it expanded. Very uncomfortable for quite a while. Now I know to stop at half a bar. I'm wondering if they have a lemon flavor. I'm going to look it up online because they were $2 apiece.

linda221
on 7/16/13 4:28 am

I have been eating Pure Protein, but someone told be about QUEST bars...they are fabulous. They come in all kinds of flavors. I got mine at GNC.

Linda        

kristib
on 7/16/13 4:31 am - Rolla, MO
RNY on 10/01/12

I do love QUEST. They are just so expensive for me. They are delicious warmed up:)

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 306 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 351 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 308 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 18 replies · 306 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 7 replies · 76 views