best place to buy Syntrax

Ericka K.
on 7/29/13 5:52 am

I called the Vitamin Shoppe (because I forgot to stop by) and they don't have individual packets for sale.  I'm weary of buying a 2 pound container of another protein powder.  Doe anyone know if they offer a sample pack?  Where is the best place to order it from?  Anyone have flavor recommendations other than Van/Choc/Straw?

angeleigh
on 7/29/13 6:43 am - angier, NC
RNY on 09/17/12

I bought mine from BJs Bariatrics. http://www.bjsbariatrics.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&St ore_Code=bjb&Product_Code=synSamplePack&Category_Code=syn

Twisted  cherry was good, as well as lemonade and cappuccino is you like coffee flavored

Follow me on Pinterest!  SW/254 HW/276 CW/142  

Pictures: Pre-op, 1 year post op, 2 years post op.

Ericka K.
on 7/29/13 7:12 am
Thank you! I just ordered a sample pack. I love how they let you swap out the flavored you won't even try. I can't wait to get it. How long does their shipping usually take? I chose the least expensive option.
Dorkgirl_41
on 7/29/13 7:06 am - CA
RNY on 07/10/13

Vitalady.com and nashuanutrition.com both have sample packs you can buy of the Syntrax.

Start Wt: 355   Surgery Wt: 331   Current Wt: 253 Goal Wt: 175  Had RNY on 7/10/13

My blog about my journey - Up From Under

BellaSaid35
on 7/29/13 7:57 am

I got mine off of amazon. Waaaaay cheaper than anywhere else. I love the mint chocolate. :)

Rny 2.14.12

PetHairMagnet
on 7/29/13 8:03 am
RNY on 05/13/13

I would call again. I have been in MANY Vitamin Shoppes and they have not always had all the flavors, but I have not seen them have NONE. They should be 1.99 or so.

HW333--SW 289--GW of 160 5' 11" woman.  I only know the way I know & when you ask for input/advice, you'll get the way I've been successful through my surgeon & nutritionist. Please consult your surgeon & nutritionist for how to do it their way.  Biggest regret? Not doing this 10 years ago! Every day is better than the day before...and it was a pretty great day!

Ericka K.
on 7/29/13 8:14 am

I already ordered a sample pack but I may stop by tomorrow since I will be in that area again.  I find with franchise stores they all have different stuff.  The GNC I was at the other day didn't have Max Protein either. :( 

Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 252 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 267 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 314 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 18 replies · 272 views