Mediterranean Chicken Kabob Salad

AnnieD9999
on 8/17/13 10:19 am - Columbus, OH

Just wanted to share this delicious recipe with everyone. My husband (Non WLS) and I absolutely love this, and we had it tonight and I said "I should share this on obesity help" So I am! The Link Is below! I serve my husbands with toasted pitas sprinkled with paprika. To be honest I try to eat as much chicken as I can, but I could eat a cucumber/tomato/red onion salad with balsamic vinegar and feta cheese for breakfast lunch and dinner. Pretty much anything with feta cheese is great in my book.

http://www.skinnytaste.com/2012/03/mediterranean-chicken-keb ab-salad.html

PetHairMagnet
on 8/17/13 10:29 am
RNY on 05/13/13

Awesome--that hits all my taste buds just right!

HW333--SW 289--GW of 160 5' 11" woman.  I only know the way I know & when you ask for input/advice, you'll get the way I've been successful through my surgeon & nutritionist. Please consult your surgeon & nutritionist for how to do it their way.  Biggest regret? Not doing this 10 years ago! Every day is better than the day before...and it was a pretty great day!

Dorkgirl_41
on 8/17/13 3:07 pm - CA
RNY on 07/10/13

Yummy! I saved the link for when I'm tolerating chicken better. Thanks for sharing! :)

Start Wt: 355   Surgery Wt: 331   Current Wt: 253 Goal Wt: 175  Had RNY on 7/10/13

My blog about my journey - Up From Under

Most Active
Recent Topics