Customizable Wreaths

AnnieD9999
on 8/19/13 9:48 am - Columbus, OH

Hey Everyone,

So Completely Unrelated to Weight Loss, ive decided to start up my own little wreath business. My husband is in the military so we move all the time and I got really tired of transferring my barbering license and paying fees for a millions states to keep licenses current. I made the two wreaths pictured and can completely customize wreaths to what you'd like. I also can make many other kinds including decomesh and tulle. Just dont have any pictures of those :). If anyone would be interested in purchasing a wreath they start at $40.00, and will go up depending on the amount and price of any embellishments. Please message me and I will give you my contact info! Thanks everyone! Oh, and for anyone who has fur babies I also make homemade milk bones, and mine are cuter than the regular ones :)

molly3613
on 8/19/13 10:00 am - TX
RNY on 01/24/13

Do you have a sample of,what you would do for Easter and Valentine's Day?

AnnieD9999
on 8/19/13 10:30 am - Columbus, OH

Molly, I can do anything you'd like. I dont have any pictures of Wreaths I have made for those specific holidays but if you can find a picture of what youd like on Pinterest and message it to me, I can make it for you!. If youd like to message me I can give you my contact info so its easier to talk back and forth!

molly3613
on 8/19/13 10:34 am - TX
RNY on 01/24/13

Well I will have to nose around.  How large are the wreaths?  Diameter?  I will get back to you.

AnnieD9999
on 8/19/13 11:23 am - Columbus, OH

The Frames I use are 16" in diameter but i can make them bigger or smaller.

molly3613
on 8/19/13 11:28 am - TX
RNY on 01/24/13

I also thought of Halloween.  I will,get back to you after I look around some.  I have your I'd.

AnnieD9999
on 8/19/13 1:22 pm - Columbus, OH

Perfect time for Halloween! Im doing 4 right now, One Is purple and black with Jack Skellington, another one is black and gray with feathers and skulls and then 2 cute halloween, with orange burlap and fun ghosts, and the other with witch legs and a hat.

molly3613
on 8/19/13 10:21 pm - TX
RNY on 01/24/13

well can we exchange emails or something.  I would love to see pictures of these.  Sounds interesting.  I want something round to fit in a wreath box so I can slide it under one of the upstairs beds.  This would be for the front door of course.

[email protected]

Most Active
Recent Topics