sorry..TMI-****yx issues

ecrea007
on 10/22/13 12:14 pm - marietta, GA

Ok so obviously I understand I've lost a lot of my padding- but at 188lbs you would think that I'm not lacking SO much cushion that it hurts to sit...but it does. SO the issue...this is where it becomes TMI-but I know if anyone could understand and possibly help-it would be you all.

So when I sit, my bottom hurts and I've noticed that....i honestly do not know how to word this appropriately...
Basically I've notices my skin is cut along my butt...crack.... I can literally feel my ****yx...are my bones cutting my skin?

apurdie
on 10/22/13 12:19 pm - CA

You can add padding to your seating service by purchasing a good gel/foam cushion.  Also, after showering put a little barrier cream in the area to protect it and promote healing. Remember to get off your but hourly, stand for 10 minutes every 2 hours and this will recondition the skin.  Good luck to you!  Allison

mommaontheloose
on 10/23/13 11:46 am - MI
I can feel my tailbone, too. It's funny, but it bothers me the most when I'm driving. It must be the position of the seat.

PetHairMagnet
on 10/23/13 12:05 pm
RNY on 05/13/13
On October 23, 2013 at 6:46 PM Pacific Time, mommaontheloose wrote:
I can feel my tailbone, too. It's funny, but it bothers me the most when I'm driving. It must be the position of the seat.
Exactly the same here!!

HW333--SW 289--GW of 160 5' 11" woman.  I only know the way I know & when you ask for input/advice, you'll get the way I've been successful through my surgeon & nutritionist. Please consult your surgeon & nutritionist for how to do it their way.  Biggest regret? Not doing this 10 years ago! Every day is better than the day before...and it was a pretty great day!

Most Active
Recent Topics