Fighting!!

spoiledrotten86
on 10/24/13 9:30 pm
RNY on 11/18/13

Well i did my evaluation last year and now the insurance is stating  too old. My insurance required me to do a 6 month diet plan so while I was completing that I did my psych eval. Now I hoping that they still take my diet plan which I finished in last Oct

PetHairMagnet
on 10/24/13 9:38 pm
RNY on 05/13/13

I don't want to add to your upset...but won't the evaluation take a few weeks to be completed/analyzed after you meet with the psychiatrist or psychologist?

The standard here is 3 weeks from visit to report. 

HW333--SW 289--GW of 160 5' 11" woman.  I only know the way I know & when you ask for input/advice, you'll get the way I've been successful through my surgeon & nutritionist. Please consult your surgeon & nutritionist for how to do it their way.  Biggest regret? Not doing this 10 years ago! Every day is better than the day before...and it was a pretty great day!

Amy, Daredevil
Extraordinaire

on 10/24/13 11:41 pm - Los Angeles, CA
DS on 08/06/13

I had my psych eval over the phone the day after my initial consultation with my surgeon and they had they report back two days later. 

*DS with Dr. Ara Keshishian on 08/06/13* SW: 231 CW: 131 GW: 119 * Check out My YouTube Channel: AmysDSJourney *

Most Active
Recent Topics