Question + update + photos!

ecrea007
on 1/1/14 3:12 am - marietta, GA

Happy  New Year, everyone!!

First off, I have a question-

I had my RNY April 29th, 2013- since then i've noticed that I have become extremely allergic to different drugs (not illegally!!)

-Benadryl (took for allergies)
- Vicodin (just had the BAHA bone conduction implant 3 weeks ago- i'm completely deaf in my left ear)

I've never had any sort of reaction to these before- but not it's simply ridiculous! I get soooo itchy to the point of clawing off my own skin! I was curious if it is connected to my RNY- Trust me- I'm not complaining- so thankful for my new life - I just love to know how things work/connection to thing is all.

Also- if anyone is curious about my depression I posted about a little over a month ago- things are SO much better! I've been seeing a therapist 2X's a week and have been working on ME and becoming a much better and happier me - I am SO thankful for my therapist- I feel myself healing on the inside each and every single day!

Here are a few recent pictures- PLUS my new tattoo!!  It's my second, but my first big one- took 6 hours! Did it in one sitting because there was no freaken way I was going to come back hahahah- that hip bone that I have been so flippin happy about?? Yeah...the tattoo shop made me regret EVER loving it bahaha

SteveWebb
on 1/1/14 3:28 am - NC

You look wonderful!  I'm still pre-surgery so I don't know the drug question.  I do wear hearing aids in both ears though.  I know what it's like not to be able to hear well.  Keep up the great work, I don't think you could get any prettier. God bless you.

Jeremiah 29:11 " For I know the thoughts that I think towards you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end". 

ecrea007
on 1/1/14 3:33 am - marietta, GA

Best of luck in your journey :) And thank you so much!

Most Active
Recent Topics