WHERE DID EVERYTHING GO???

gsowers
on 1/1/14 9:50 pm - Greenup, IL

I will admit that I spend less time here than I used to....however, I logged on this morning, my profile is still here, but all my weight dates and into and tickers and pictures and blogs are ALLLLLL GOOOONNNNEEE!!!! WTH!??? 

For some reason, my tickers were all wiped out! Grrrrr....I had RNY on 12-03-2012. I was 255lbs that day. I hit my goal of 155lbs late summer 2013 and have since lost down to about 134lbs. I was a tight size 24 pants, shirts were 3-4X. I am now a size 6 (depending on the brand) and wear medium shirts. My Type 2 diabetes has completely resolved. So has my blood pressure. I am off all prescription meds (except crestor for my cholesterol). I feel great. Lots of skin issues, primarily in the thighs. Once at goal at least a year, I may looking some plastic surgery to get rid of that.  

Vivian Prouty
on 1/1/14 10:00 pm - Fort Worth, TX

I wish I could answer your question.    Contact [email protected] and ask them.   I know that they have re-vamped the website and lots of things that use to work don't anymore.   Not sure if they are through are not.   I know that they were still tweaking things but not sure if they are through yet.    Good luck and welcome back.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Mary Gee
on 1/1/14 11:00 pm

They did some sort of overhaul to "improve" the site - and crazy things have happened........

--My user name changed from Mary Gee to May Tee

--My current profile and blog disappeared and were replaced by my 2011 profile

--My signature and tracker disappeared  

--Last week you couldn't access several forums due to "internal" error

--On the home page this morning, there's a post Gastric Bypass Gone Wrong, originated in 2006 and last post is from 2010

Guess they're still working on things..............

Still learning.  Currently in pre-op stage.

Most Active
Recent Topics