I'm gonna have surgery!

bdaycakegirl
on 1/8/14 2:33 pm

It's real now! I was approved by insurance! It has taken me 14 months to get to this point! Now waiting on surgery date! Doctor is very behind as he was on leave for quite some time due to death of his wife. :(  I am hoping March or April!

hw: 311  cw:304  sw:???  gw:150

KevinBacon
on 1/8/14 2:52 pm
VSG on 03/10/14

Congratulations!!! I started my quest back in 2012 so I feel your pain! So happy for you!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S HAPPENING! FINALLY! YOU DID IT!

HW: 318 Date of Surgery: 3/10/14 SW: 270  CW: 154

bdaycakegirl
on 1/8/14 2:58 pm

I just realized I posted yesterday in all my excitement. SORRY to double post. Just soooo excited!

hw: 311  cw:304  sw:???  gw:150

PetHairMagnet
on 1/8/14 8:15 pm
RNY on 05/13/13

Make sure your insurance approval is good for that long! 

Good for you, hope you are scheduled soon!

HW333--SW 289--GW of 160 5' 11" woman.  I only know the way I know & when you ask for input/advice, you'll get the way I've been successful through my surgeon & nutritionist. Please consult your surgeon & nutritionist for how to do it their way.  Biggest regret? Not doing this 10 years ago! Every day is better than the day before...and it was a pretty great day!

The Salty Hag
on 1/8/14 10:38 pm
RNY on 05/20/13

Awesome for you!! It's a great feeling, knowing you are on the cusp of a whole new life, isn't it? 

It's very sad about your doctor's wife. I can't even imagine losing my husband. I'd be lost myself. 

I woke up in between a memory and a dream...

Tom Petty

Kenyatta W.
on 1/9/14 1:37 am - Indianapolis, IN
RNY on 01/07/13

Congratulations!!!! I did feel your pain... I'd started January 2011, had my surgery January 2013. I'm a year out and loving the progress so far.

~Kenyatta"....Nothing never changes itself, Unless YOU make it...."

HW: 305 SW: 272 CW: 150  GW: 150

BMI Finally in Over Weight range..... ECSTATIC!!!!!

PhoenixGyrl
on 1/9/14 1:53 am - Glendale, AZ

Congrats..... It's a long road to get here... But it's a journey you'll never forget!!

SteveWebb
on 1/9/14 3:11 am - NC

Congratulations, I hope it doesn't take you that long to get to surgery.  Will see my Surgeon next week and then seek approval.  Keep us posted.

Jeremiah 29:11 " For I know the thoughts that I think towards you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end". 

Most Active
Recent Topics