NSV

AnnieD9999
on 1/9/14 4:35 am - Columbus, OH

I go to the dog park with my baby Stella every morning, we have a group of buddies that we meet. So it's social hour for me and the pup. I mentioned that when I got my flu shot the other day my arm hurt. One of the ladies used to be a nurse and she said "well for a small person like you they should have pulled your muscle up like this...." And I was like "a small person like ME?!" 

Even though I'm only 20 pounds from goal, I still see myself as a big person...it was pretty nice hearing someone refer to me as SMALL. It was pretty funny. 

TopherCarter
on 1/9/14 4:51 am - Owens Cross Rds, AL
RNY on 08/21/13

That's awesome! I had a similar thing happen last night, if you don't mind me sharing...

I also still consider myself a big person...and I am...I'm still 220 lbs (but still losing!).  My boyfriend, who is a super nerd, started a table-top role playing game/campaign last night.  It was with a bunch of guys, all different ages and sizes.  One of the guys locked his keys in his truck, but was able to get one of the back windows open.  I heard him say "So, can you crawl your skinny ass through that window?".  I just stood there looking around, waiting for someone to respond...It took about 45 seconds for it to sink in that he was actually talking about me.  All I could say was 'WHHHAAAAAAT??? You think my ass is skinny?!". 

So happy for you! Even though it took me aback, I know it kinda made me smile big the rest of the night. 

BIG love and congrats to you!

AnnieD9999
on 1/9/14 8:01 am - Columbus, OH

Haha that is so awesome. I did the same thing pretty much, a double take. "Huh, me?" Happy for you, congratulations on your continued success 

Professor Sonja!!!!
on 1/9/14 10:45 am - Miami, FL
RNY on 08/15/12

So did you do it?

Come keep it real in R&R 3.0 Want an invite? PM me here.

averybyrd
on 1/9/14 5:23 am

Both of those are awesome! I bet it felt amazing!

AR_Queen
on 1/9/14 9:27 am
RNY on 05/29/13

I had an MRI on my knee last week, and I had to put on their exam pants.  The tech looked at me and said "this is supposed to be one-size-fits-all, but not so much...you're really going to have to draw the string in!"...I was like...what???

ecrea007
on 1/9/14 11:21 am - marietta, GA

I bet that felt so good to hear! Congrats, you're SO CLOSE TO GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!