Getting discouraged

Lovetocruz
on 1/11/14 3:16 am - Nashville, NC

One month post op and already in a 10 day stall.  Initial loss was 25 lbs, but now it has stopped even up 1 1/2 pounds.  I can hardly eat, so i know this is not right, but i've already lst 10 days of my prime weightloss time.  Food feel bad in my pouch, but i manage to eat  as directed.  A whole lot of trouble for 25 lbs.  

poet_kelly
on 1/11/14 3:33 am - OH

You're right that it would be a lot of trouble for just 25 lbs... but you're not only going to lose 25 lbs.  You're going to keep losing and lose a lot more than that.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

tdbull
on 1/11/14 6:45 am - WA
RNY on 08/13/13
I did the same thing. Went into a stall for more than 2 weeks where I didn't lose anything and even gained a couple of lbs. It was so discouraging so stayed off the scale. The stall broke in its 3rd week of no weight loss and I've been losing slow but steady ever since. Holding my breath for the next one. Keep positive, this, too, shall pass and you'll be back to losing again.

Lapband surgery in 2009 -  Revision to RNY August 13, 2013 with gallbladder removal.

HW - (260)   SW - (197)   GW - (135), updated on 1-2-14 to 125lbs  HT 5'5"  Goal reached 3/2/14-revised goal to 120 on 3/9/14   reached 4/6/14             

Most Active
Recent Topics