Since i'm on the snavking topic tonight

Lovetocruz
on 1/25/14 10:05 am - Nashville, NC

Just wanted to add that i love the roasted garbanzo beans.  Planning on making a crispy bowl full for superbowl.

poet_kelly
on 1/25/14 10:28 am - OH

I love them to.  They are great snacking food.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

PetHairMagnet
on 1/25/14 12:05 pm
RNY on 05/13/13
On January 25, 2014 at 6:05 PM Pacific Time, Lovetocruz wrote:

Just wanted to add that i love the roasted garbanzo beans.  Planning on making a crispy bowl full for superbowl.

Just keep in mind, they still carry plenty of calories and are not high protein and need to be carefully measured. 

One can is enough for my husband and I for SEVERAL days of snacking and he's over a year out and I am over 8 months out.

HW333--SW 289--GW of 160 5' 11" woman.  I only know the way I know & when you ask for input/advice, you'll get the way I've been successful through my surgeon & nutritionist. Please consult your surgeon & nutritionist for how to do it their way.  Biggest regret? Not doing this 10 years ago! Every day is better than the day before...and it was a pretty great day!

poet_kelly
on 1/25/14 8:08 pm - OH

I think they are pretty high in protein.  15 grams for a cup (although I generally don't eat that much at one time).

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Kenyatta W.
on 1/25/14 12:50 pm - Indianapolis, IN
RNY on 01/07/13

They are delicious!!!! My fav new snack!!!! enlightened

~Kenyatta"....Nothing never changes itself, Unless YOU make it...."

HW: 305 SW: 272 CW: 150  GW: 150

BMI Finally in Over Weight range..... ECSTATIC!!!!!

Most Active
Recent Topics