One and a half years out (with pics)

a_better_life81
on 1/27/14 11:05 pm - Concord, NC
RNY on 07/24/12

Thank you for your kind words. I am grateful that some of you find this post inspirational.  I wanted to note that I began my journey at a size 24 and today fit into sizes from 4 all the way up to 8 depending on who makes things and the style. I know we tend to gage our progress on size. Know however, there will come a point when size is relative and truly means nothing. Clothing designers are evil lol . They styles and sizes are all over the place and don't make sense. I can wear juniors fairy comfortably.  I smile every time I walk past Lane Bryant now and my 13 year old daughter smiles with me knowing I can't shop in there anymore. I have a bit of loose skin on my arms and especially around my lower tummy compliments of three c-sections. I would note that I am 32 so most of my skin bounced back pretty well. I do however show signs of rapid weight loss, having lost almost all of my weight in the first 11 months. 

I feel great, can run and actually do enjoy a good work out, something I NEVER thought would happen! Keep your head high and know that it's worth the hard work. 

dirks34
on 1/27/14 11:24 pm
RNY on 10/31/12

Wow you look amazing. broken heart

Isn't it nice to be on the other side of almost a goal.

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; a optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty"- Winston Churchill

karenp8
on 1/28/14 12:33 am - Brighton, IL

You look amazi ng my dear! I love your black jacket too! It is so fun to buy clothes you would not have even looked at before. CongrAts!

MyLady Heidi
on 1/28/14 1:16 am

You look great, love the red hair!

Congrats!

Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 257 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 270 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 315 views