Just like you said....

Lovetocruz
on 2/15/14 8:31 pm - Nashville, NC

Stall #2 has broken after almost 3 weeks..    I'm so happy!  Now if i can get to where food doesn't make me sick..... I'm getting there!     DOS:12/10/13

takingcontrolguy
on 2/15/14 9:06 pm - San Diego, CA
RNY on 12/10/13 with

Great news for you. We had surgery same day!  Im with you on the stalls but so far every 2 to 3 weeks I get a "woosh" loss on the scale for about 3 or 4 days then another 2 weeks with no change.  Sorry you are dealing with getting sick. Based on everything I read here it really does go away. Best to you!

Cunning_Pam
on 2/15/14 9:21 pm
RNY on 12/18/13

Good to hear! It's always so much fun when you finally see the scale move, isn't it? I'm sure things will get better regarding the food intake. I've had some issues with that too, but I've seen a lot of improvement lately.

Keep at it, you got this!

Surgery: RNY on 12/18/2013 with Jay M. Snow, MD            "Don't mistake my kindness for weakness." - Robert Herjavec, quoting Al Capone

(deactivated member)
on 2/16/14 11:30 pm
RNY on 12/16/13

Congrats, that is awesome!  I had surgery on 12/16, a few days after you. Since my surgery, I have noticed that I will have a big drop, 4-5 pounds, and will hold that a couple of days, and then I go back up a couple of pounds and then drop the 4-5 pounds a little more gradually.  I had a drop this morning and will see where that goes this week.  

Good luck to you!  

Most Active
Recent Topics