Worst dream ever!

cspotrun
on 11/30/14 2:49 am
RNY on 07/01/14

I had this horrible dream last night that I had this epic pig out with all sorts of junk food, including a giant orange soda!  There were chips, cookies, cake, donuts, candy, etc.  I have no idea why, I never was a binge eater.  Maybe I was hungry in my sleep LOL.  All I know is I was so happy to wake up and realize it was only a dream.  The guilt I felt in my dream was terrible.  It's been extra easy today to stay on plan.  

Karen   

charminglearner
on 11/30/14 3:46 am
RNY on 10/27/14

The morning I started the Optifast two weeks before surgery I dreamt I ate a burger at Wendy's with freinds, and then was horrified, in my dream, that this was the day I was supposed to begin my journey.  Then I woke up

About a week after surgery I dreamt I had chocolate waffles, absolutely gorged on them, and in my dream realiszed the surgery must have been a fake since I had no ill effects.  

Dreams are weird.  I'm sure we all have at least a few centered around this journey.

cspotrun
on 11/30/14 4:06 am
RNY on 07/01/14

Interesting how in our dream we are aware of our journey yet defy the rules! Must be the parts of us tvat want to break the rules, but are override. By our desire to succeed. In our dreams, the bad side goes wild with no supervision lol. 

Karen   

jennyq88
on 11/30/14 3:48 am

It's been a while now, but I used to have those dreams too. Hey if I'm going to dream about eating, why oh why can't I just enjoy it. But no, terrible terrible guilt was always part of it.  I'm glad, however, that your dream was motivation to be good today. 

cspotrun
on 11/30/14 4:04 am
RNY on 07/01/14

Minds are crazy things. Thanks for your reply!

Karen   

Caroline K.
on 11/30/14 5:53 am

Ha! I had one of those during the Optifast phase before surgery :D

Last night, I had a nightmare that I was going to miss an appointment with my personal trainer. The stupid thing is that I'm not currently seeing one since my favourite one quit ;)

Referred to Guelph, Dec. 3/12. Orientation: Mar 7/13. NUT/SW/RN Jun 18/13. Nutrition Class Jul 3/13. NUT/SW/RN Aug 19/13. Post-op Nutrition Class Dec 30/13. Approval for surgery from Dr. Jules Foute Nelong Feb 10/14. Surgery Apr 23/14.

cspotrun
on 11/30/14 9:22 am
RNY on 07/01/14

So interesting!

Karen   

Eggface
on 11/30/14 7:27 am - Sunny Southern, CA

Been there. I once had a semi-erotic toasted bagel & butter dream. Do not look at email coupons from Bruegger's before bed LOL.

Weight Loss Surgery Friendly Recipes & Rambling
www.theworldaccordingtoeggface.com

cspotrun
on 11/30/14 9:23 am
RNY on 07/01/14

BAHAHAHHAHAHAH OMG that's fantastic!

Karen   

HLen
on 11/30/14 8:22 am
RNY on 07/11/14

I had those exact type dreams for about 2 months after surgery.  In my dream I would freak out after I ate something and hope I didn't hurt myself!  Haven't had a dream like that in awhile.. They just stopped! Neat we all have similar dreams in our subconscious! 

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 293 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 219 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 287 views
What?s on tap for this Saturday?
Melody P. · 4 replies · 146 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 219 views