What's on your menu this Thursday, RNYers?

AnnyBananny
on 1/28/15 8:34 pm - PA
RNY on 03/18/14

Good morning, good morning! Today I want to know - What are you taking to/planning for your Super Bowl Party (if you're going to one)? I'll be headed to my sister's for more of a Puppy Bowl Party than a Super Bowl Party, but there will be chili, which is almost always a nice WLS-friendly di****hink I'll probably just take deviled eggs since they're a crowd pleaser and super easy. 

Super Low Carb Challenge Day 3 - basically the exact menu from yesterday, no scale movement, but my head IS more in the game, and that's what I was hoping for!

Time since surgery: 10+ months

B: Coffee with cream, Greek Yogurt with almonds

S: deli ham, apple slices + Laughing Cow Light wedge, more coffee? 

L: rotisserie chicken salad, hard boiled egg

D: Zucchini noodle lasagna, sweetened ricotta

S1: 1/2 caf coffee and cream before ESL student (I've been drinking WAY too much coffee...), Power Crunch with ESL student

S2: Dole Dippers

TOTALS: Calories 1177, Protein 84, Carbs 51 (so close), Fat 73

V/W: on the way

E: another early morning at the gym - Arc Trainer, Rowing Machine, Elliptical, supposedly 435 calories burned

Make good choices, y'all. Don't forget - tomorrow's Photo Friday!

RNY @ Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia with Dr. Tatyan Clark 3/18/2014

NYMom222
on 1/28/15 9:00 pm, edited 1/28/15 9:01 pm
RNY on 07/23/14

I need help... my head is not in the game... I know part of it is just the January Doldrums... that is me, I go through it every year. Ack! Have been bouncing around the same numbers for 7-10 days... my carbs have been high too, and even though I have been doing my 1/2 hour of activity a day... it has been lackluster effort at best. MY plan was to go to Zumba last night but between the cold and my procrastination with other work all day I didn't. I did do 30 minutes on the mini trampoline and just general walking and exercising...

B: Jay Robb Choclate Protein with PB2

L: Tuna and salad, Cheesecake yogurt

S: Skinny Girls Bar, macadamia nuts

D: Spinach and Feta Omelet

S: If needed, premier Chocolate

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

mamata2
on 1/28/15 10:33 pm

I hate January and February, its just so blah... I have to keep reminding myself that it won't stay winter forever (let's hope)! 

Bubbles314
on 1/28/15 11:17 pm - Kalamazoo, MI
RNY on 10/06/14

Hi NYMom222,

What is this Skinny Girls bar you speak of, never heard of it.

NYMom222
on 1/29/15 7:03 am
RNY on 07/23/14

I bought it at Target I believe. The Skinny Girl line all use Stevia for sweetener. It is a line by that woman Bethanny Frankel, she had a TV show awhile back. Her most famous products are her skinny girl ****tails. I like her liquid stevia and these bars are good as well.

Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

Save

Save

Bubbles314
on 1/29/15 10:47 am - Kalamazoo, MI
RNY on 10/06/14

Thanks, I knew that name sounded familiar.  I SAW her on tv.  I should check it out.

AngryViking
on 1/28/15 9:09 pm, edited 1/28/15 9:14 pm
RNY on 07/17/14

Good Morning!  Anny, that's so funny because my Super (Puppy) Bowl menu is also chili with a deviled egg appetizer.  Of course I will also supply chips and salsa and toasted raviolis for the guys.  Wegmans sells these mac & cheese raviolis that my son absolutely loves so I thought I would bread them in panko and bake them.  Sounds delish, n'est-ce pas?  I'm kind of playing along with your low carb challenge and I think that's the right word for it.  LOL  Sometimes I think it's easier for me to come in low on the carbs if I'm not trying to.  Does that make sense? 

B:  coffee with half & half and a Chobani Flips in salted caramel crunch.  Say what?!  I couldn't resist this one.  It was calling my name from the dairy case.

S:  P3 pack; ham, almonds and cheddar

L:  apple with a Jif to Go.  I've really been craving peanut butter so I wanted to work this into my menu somehow.  Plus PB keeps me full.

D:  More leftover Italian venison.  You know, my husband begged me to make this and he isn't eating any of the leftovers.  Jerk.  Don't get me wrong, ****'s delicious but I'm getting tired of eating it.  LOL

TOTALS:  Cals:  915  Protein:  70  Carbs:  57  Fat:  47 

NYMom222
on 1/29/15 7:05 am
RNY on 07/23/14

Mac and Cheese Ravioli?  Just the thought of that is killin' me. 

Save

Save

(deactivated member)
on 1/28/15 9:21 pm

No plans for the Super Bowl as of yet. I am kind of glad. One of the things is I hate football. I would go to the parties to just eat. I would be excited for the food. 

I still love food. But the Super Bowl was always so much crap. If one of our friends decides to have a party I will bring buffalo chicken dip with celery.

B:Coffee and cream/ hard boiled egg

S:Cheese stick

L:Salmon and some cucumbers

S:Yogurt

D:I made a ricotta and eggplant and zucchini and peppers and chicken bake. I just made it up yesterday and put it in the crock pot.

S:Yogurt

Vitamins are going down. Water is on target. Exercise a walk I think.

Have a good day everyone.

sqlchick19
on 1/28/15 10:00 pm
RNY on 12/15/14

Good morning!  First super bowl with the RNY...planning to bring a stuffed baked Brie and crackers...of which I'm planning to eat none.  The deviled eggs sound like a great idea...wish I'd thought of that when volunteering to bring something.  Having my 2nd meeting with my new nutritionist this morning. I'm in week 7, but still doing 2 shakes and 1 meal (I've been they same weight for nearly 3 weeks)...I'm hoping I can move on to incorporate more veggies...

B: Jay Robb choc prot w/ 1/2 almond milk, 1/2 skim, froz blueberries, pb2

L: Sytrax iced tea protein powder

D: baked halibut with string beans

S: SF ice pop

Banded 12/18/08.  Band removed and revision to RNY on 12/15/14.

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 466 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 425 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 358 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 441 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 358 views