Vomiting 2.5 mths out

bearcatmom3
on 6/4/15 2:56 pm

This week I have vomited 3 out of 4 days. I eat slow, chew a ton, stop before I'm full and 2-3 hours later it comes back up. Until it comes back up I am miserable. I'm not eating any new foods. When should I become worried?

The Dr is closed right now or I would call. I'm just asking for people who may have experienced this.

H.A.L.A B.
on 6/4/15 3:13 pm

call them,. It may be a stricture.. 

it is not normal for food staying that long in the pouch. 

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

Corrie33
on 6/4/15 4:02 pm
RNY on 02/09/15

I totally had that, and it's just now starting to feel better at 4 months out.  I still have maybe 1 day a week where I can't keep something down.  It used to be 3-4 days a week that would happen.  I talked with my surgeon about it, it wasn't a stricture in my case, and I wasn't doing anything wrong, either.  My doc says it just happens with some people, and they don't know exactly why.  But it's getting better for sure.  

Still - talk to the doc, and good luck!  (Also, nice to know I wasn't alone with this problem.)

GOAL REACHED! 170 lbs lost...

RNY: 2/9/15 (age 52), Ht-5'9" HW=304, SW=292, GW=155, LW=134, CW=147

Mo.1 -29lbs Mo.2 -18lbs Mo.3 -13lbs Mo.4 -11lbs Mo.5 - 14lbs Mo.6 - 10lbs Mo. 7 -11lbs Mo. 8 -9.4lbs

bearcatmom3
on 6/4/15 6:24 pm

I'm going to start liquids and work my way back to solids like she says. I will call in the morning and go see her. I know there are a ton of reason for this to happen and that its most likely nothing. Better safe than sorry tho.

sor09
on 6/5/15 6:13 pm

I did this too.... don't have to rush to get to stages, just do what's comfortable.

Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 392 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 48 replies · 497 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 478 views