What's on Your Wednesday Menu, RNYers?

AngryViking
on 6/24/15 5:11 am, edited 6/24/15 5:12 am
RNY on 07/17/14

Good Morning!  Day three of my khaki crop pant/black shirt experiment is underway!  LOL  I wonder if anyone will notice.  Probably not.  I'm getting a kick out of it, though.

So, it's gloomy again this morning and all I'd like to do is curl up on the couch with a book.  But alas, it is not to be; the mortgage must be paid and so I must work.  LOL  Plus, tomorrow is my interview for the promotion I applied for and it would look terrible if I just jetted out of here for no reason.

Random!  What's the last book you read?  I love to read and I probably keep the library solvent with late fees (but Anny, I pay them!  LOL) but I haven't been finding much time to read.  Maybe now that baseball is over I can get a little time to decompress.  I'm reading The Girl on the Train right now and I need to bring it back because it's like a week overdue (natch) but I'm not done!  Maybe I'll just have to suck it up and buy it.

Time since surgery:  11+ months

B:  coffee, mixed nuts and a pineapple cup. 

S:  Click Mocha

L:  Buffalo chicken salad and pork rinds

D:  ham and cheese rollups, pickles

TOTALS:  Cals:  859  Protein:  75  Carbs:  50  Fat:  40

Can we all just take a moment to appreciate how I nailed my macros today?  LMAO  Those are the exact numbers I shoot for.  Maybe I should play Lotto or something today...

mamata2
on 6/24/15 6:06 am

Good morning!  I was thrilled that my scale had downward movement for the first time in what seems like forever this morning.  I know it may not be permenant but it was good to at least see some new numbers.  Also, here is my NSV for yesterday!  I got my hair cut last night and the stylist (first time seeing this lady) commented on how thick and beautiful my hair is.  Whoo hoo!  After losing so much post surgery everything is back to normal!!  Also, my 1-year labs came back perfect :)  I am so happy!

I have been reading books written by chefs and food writers lately.  I read Gail Simmons' book and now I'm reading a collection of short stories by James Oseland (A Fork in the Road) which is pretty good.  

Time since surgery: 11+ Months

B: SF Latte and a crappy donut (totally not worth the calories but someone brought them in and my willpower is **** this week)

S: Coffee and cheese curds from the farmers market

L: Turkey sausage and Kay's Natural Chili Cheese Chips

S: Luna Protein Bar

D: Chicken thigh

Post workout: EAS Carb Shake

S: 100 calories popcorn

W/V: Started

E: Run and swim

Totals: Calories 1322, Protein 87, Carbs 115, Fat 57

Have a great day all :)

AngryViking
on 6/24/15 6:18 am
RNY on 07/17/14

Yay for scale movement!  I haven't gotten on in almost 2 weeks.  I'm scurred.  LOL

mamata2
on 6/24/15 7:28 am

Just do it!  Can't change what you don't know.  I try to weigh myself every other day :)

Emiepie
on 6/24/15 12:18 am, edited 6/24/15 12:18 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Awesome news on your labs and glad you have a new "do".

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

hl1524
on 6/24/15 6:34 am - Austin, TX

Good morning! It's beautiful this morning in Philadelphia which is surprising after the crazy storm that showed up out of nowhere yesterday. 

The last book I read.... it has been so long since I've sat down to read a book. I find that I'm always looking on blogs and reading articles all over the internet, but I haven't read a book in quite some time. I will work on fixing that.  It's nice to have that feeling of accomplishment after finishing a book. 

Good luck on your interview tomorrow!  I'll be sending positive thoughts your way!

Time since surgery: 10 months!

B: coffee 

S: Power crunch bar Berry flavored

L: turkey taco meat with cheese/lettuce/sour cream and some pork rinds

S: ham and cheese roll up

D: steak with broccoli  

Totals: Cals: 1,067 Protein: 85   Carbs: 23

RNY 8/27/2014

melissasue1982
on 6/24/15 6:53 am
RNY on 04/06/15

The last book I read was "The Purge of Babylon" by Sam Sisavath!  Very good book, I am reading the second book in the series now "The Gates of Byzantium".  I hate to admit it, but I love my Kindle SO MUCH.....they will have to pry it out of my cold dead hands!!

11 weeks since surgery

B: 3/4c skim milk, 1 scoop Syntrax vanilla bean torte

L: Mini "pizza"

S: Dannon L&F greek yogurt....all I want to eat is the toasted coconut flavor...so that is what I have been buying

D: 1.5 oz chicken breast, 1 romaine leaf and some light dressing

S: Light string cheese

Totals: Cals: 547  Protein: 69  Carbs: 21  Fat: 19

HW: 328 Program start weight: 309 SW:275.8 CW: 154.6 (12/14/16)

AngryViking
on 6/24/15 10:06 am
RNY on 07/17/14

I love my Kindle, too, but I can't seem to get into reading on it.  It's basically my Facebook/Pinterest/MFP hookup.  LOL

melissasue1982
on 6/24/15 10:16 am
RNY on 04/06/15

I dont have the Kindle Fire, It is the keyboard one.  I HATE reading on the Fire...

HW: 328 Program start weight: 309 SW:275.8 CW: 154.6 (12/14/16)

karenp8
on 6/24/15 6:58 am - Brighton, IL

Last book I read was 61 Hours by Lee Child. Pretty good crime fiction for sure. Cloudy muggy day here in Illinois but Lily and I got our three miles in already at the park. I will do three more on 5he treadmill too. On track with fluids and vitamins so far and here's the food: B 1/2 c steel cut oats with protein powder and half a banana with peanut butter L 31/2 oz meatballs with 1/2 c çarrot scroodles D 31/2 oz ground beef 1/2 c steamed cauliflower S Greek yogurt with nuts. Have a great day full of smart choices everyone!

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 434 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 390 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 326 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 430 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 326 views