Has anyone tried the Syntrax grape flavor?

Cicerogirl, The PhD
Version

on 7/15/15 3:44 pm - OH

If, so, did you like it?  Just as a point of reference, since tastes in protein powders very so much, which of the other Syntrax fruit  flavors do you like and not like?  (That way I know if our tastes are at all similar.)

I drink my weight in Grape Propel every few months, so am wondering if I would like the grape Syntrax. (I think the grape Isopure is disgusting, BTW... just like all of the Isopute flavors.)

Has anyone seen samples of it available anywhere other than in the sample pack that has all 15 of the Syntrax Nectar favors? 

Lora 

14 years out; 190 pounds lost, 165 pound loss maintained

You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.

nicupnorth
on 7/15/15 4:31 pm - Eagle river, WI

I love Syntrax products Wild Grape is very good my favorite though is the pink grapefruit.  They are the only protein drinks I can handle. I have only had the "fruit" type drinks, and I order from Amazon,  I do believe they had the sample pack.

Enjoy!

CerealKiller Kat71
on 7/15/15 4:52 pm
RNY on 12/31/13

Okay, so since surgery I am a grape fanatic.  I drink my weight in grape crush drink powder added to water -- also sugar free grape kool aid, and arctic grape crystal light.  I also use grape flavored vitamins and iron supplements... so it just made sense that I would like the Nectar Grape flavor ...

I. HATED. IT.

I actually sold it on eBay -- or I'd have sent you the remainder so you could test it.  I have never seen it available in the packets... I had bought a a full container.  If you go to vitamin shoppe -- they do let you return it if you don't like it.  

For reference, I pretty much like all the Nectar flavors -- but in the fruity ones I liked fuzzy navel and strawberry kiwi but I do mix them with similar mio/crystal light flavors.  

"What you eat in private, you wear in public." --- Kat

Cicerogirl, The PhD
Version

on 7/16/15 3:00 pm - OH

I found that Vitalady has a sample of it for $3. That is a little pricey, but based on your experience, I think I will try it from her first.  Like you, I seem to have  gone "grape ape" since surgery! Propel, SF Kool Aid, vitamins, my favorite SF Popsicle flavor, etc.

thanks for the feedback!

CerealKiller Kat71
on 7/16/15 3:56 pm
RNY on 12/31/13

That's so weird!  --- It's not as though I didn't like grape flavored things before surgery -- but I am "grape ape" too now -- Glad you found a sample.  I was really shocked that I detested it!  I hope it's different for you!

"What you eat in private, you wear in public." --- Kat

Grim_Traveller
on 7/15/15 7:47 pm
RNY on 08/21/12

Is this a powder or premixed? For the powders, I loved the Roadside Lemonade and Fruit Punch. I forget which of the premixed I tried, but they sucked.

6'3" tall, male.

Highest weight was 475. RNY on 08/21/12. Current weight: 198.

M1 -24; M2 -21; M3 -19; M4 -21; M5 -13; M6 -21; M7 -10; M8 -16; M9 -10; M10 -8; M11 -6; M12 -5.

Cicerogirl, The PhD
Version

on 7/16/15 2:56 pm - OH

It is apparently a fairly new powder flavor.  I, too, loved the Roadside Lemonade.  Still finishing up a tub of of it (that is probably past the expiration date...)

catwoman7
on 7/15/15 9:43 pm
RNY on 06/03/15

I like Roadside Lemonade, Fuzzy Navel, and Grapefruit.  I don't think I've ever even seen the Grape..

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

cc583
on 7/15/15 9:54 pm - Middletown, CT
VSG on 09/28/16

Hello everyone,

I'm new to the site and just started the diet given to me buy the DR. In a week I lost about 8lbs. Hopefully to have the surgery in the next 3 or 4 months.  I have not heard of the Syntrax yet but I will look into it. If you are looking for a good protein flavored water check out the website for Trimino. I had the coconut pineapple and was great! The drinks have 28 cals and 7 grams of protein.

5'5" HW: 484, SW: 455,CW: 325

Surgeon, Darren Tishler

hollykim
on 7/19/15 9:01 pm - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
On July 15, 2015 at 9:54 PM Pacific Time, cc583 wrote:

Hello everyone,

I'm new to the site and just started the diet given to me buy the DR. In a week I lost about 8lbs. Hopefully to have the surgery in the next 3 or 4 months.  I have not heard of the Syntrax yet but I will look into it. If you are looking for a good protein flavored water check out the website for Trimino. I had the coconut pineapple and was great! The drinks have 28 cals and 7 grams of protein.

I can't find an ingredient list for this product. What exactly,is the type of protein? 7 gms of protein is pretty low...

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 399 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 33 replies · 390 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 279 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 325 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 14 replies · 93 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?