Has anyone tried the Syntrax grape flavor?

cc583
on 7/19/15 10:07 pm - Middletown, CT
VSG on 09/28/16

Ingredients for the Trimino pineapple coconut  is : water, whey protein isolate, phosphoric acid, malic acid, natural coconut, pineapple flavor, acesulfame potassium, pantothenic acid,niacinamide, sucralose, pyridoxine hci, cynocobalamin.

5'5" HW: 484, SW: 455,CW: 325

Surgeon, Darren Tishler

hollykim
on 7/20/15 3:52 pm - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
On July 19, 2015 at 10:07 PM Pacific Time, cc583 wrote:

Ingredients for the Trimino pineapple coconut  is : water, whey protein isolate, phosphoric acid, malic acid, natural coconut, pineapple flavor, acesulfame potassium, pantothenic acid,niacinamide, sucralose, pyridoxine hci, cynocobalamin.

how many servings does it say there is?

Chilipepper
on 7/20/15 5:38 pm

"The first thing I do in the morning is brush my teeth and sharpen my tongue." --- Dorothy Parker  

"You may not like what I say or how I say it, but it may be just exactly what you need to hear." ---Kathryn White

cc583
on 7/21/15 6:51 pm - Middletown, CT
VSG on 09/28/16
On July 20, 2015 at 3:52 PM Pacific Time, hollykim wrote:
On July 19, 2015 at 10:07 PM Pacific Time, cc583 wrote:

how many servings does it say there is?

One bottle 16oz(I believe) is one serving.

Surgeon, Darren Tishler

hollykim
on 7/21/15 7:07 pm - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
On July 15, 2015 at 9:54 PM Pacific Time, cc583 wrote:

Hello everyone,

I'm new to the site and just started the diet given to me buy the DR. In a week I lost about 8lbs. Hopefully to have the surgery in the next 3 or 4 months.  I have not heard of the Syntrax yet but I will look into it. If you are looking for a good protein flavored water check out the website for Trimino. I had the coconut pineapple and was great! The drinks have 28 cals and 7 grams of protein.

this products looks ok but the protein grams are really low. You would have to drink over 8 bottles a day to get 64 gms of protein ,every day. 

Immediately after surgery,it will be difficult ,so I would suggest using this for mainly hydration and find something else to get your protein needs met with less volume.

cc583
on 7/21/15 7:35 pm - Middletown, CT
VSG on 09/28/16
On July 21, 2015 at 7:07 PM Pacific Time, hollykim wrote:
On July 15, 2015 at 9:54 PM Pacific Time, cc583 wrote:

Hello everyone,

I'm new to the site and just started the diet given to me buy the DR. In a week I lost about 8lbs. Hopefully to have the surgery in the next 3 or 4 months.  I have not heard of the Syntrax yet but I will look into it. If you are looking for a good protein flavored water check out the website for Trimino. I had the coconut pineapple and was great! The drinks have 28 cals and 7 grams of protein.

this products looks ok but the protein grams are really low. You would have to drink over 8 bottles a day to get 64 gms of protein ,every day. 

Immediately after surgery,it will be difficult ,so I would suggest using this for mainly hydration and find something else to get your protein needs met with less volume.

Yes I agree but I figure if your drinking water to hydrate why not get some extra protein in the process.

Surgeon, Darren Tishler

Chilipepper
on 7/20/15 5:32 pm

I love anything grape. I am anxious to try it now. I like Syntrax lemon tea and the vanilla bean torte but not crazy about the fruity ones. 

"The first thing I do in the morning is brush my teeth and sharpen my tongue." --- Dorothy Parker  

"You may not like what I say or how I say it, but it may be just exactly what you need to hear." ---Kathryn White

Most Active
Recent Topics