What's on your Tuesday menu RNYers?

mamata2
on 11/3/15 6:41 am

Ok AV, I can't wait any longer. I sincerely hope you day is going so swimmingly and you are been served peeled grapes and sparkling water while louging by a pool in warm weather :)

Anyway, yesterday I got back on track and I feel great today! I did not have one sugary treat all day! I even managed to avoid the amazing danishes the boss brought in. I also ran last night which felt amazing (although I am feeling it today).

Question of the day: What is your favorite TV show right now? I don'****ch a ton of tv but my hubbie and I need a new show to watch together :)

Time since surgery: 16 months

B: Coffee with cream and Jimy Dean Chicken Biscuit

S: Protein coffee

L: Left over pork chop and string cheese

S: Nuts and string cheese

Post workout: Protein smoothie

D: Spicy black bean burger with kraft single on a low carb tortilla

W/V: Started

E: Ran 1 mile this morning with hubbie :) Will go to the pool after work!

Totals: Calories 1488, Protein 120, Carbs 128, Fat 64

Have a great day all!

Queen JB
on 11/3/15 6:53 am
RNY on 07/20/15

I'm much help with TV shows... I am many seasons behind anything current and don't have cable, so I rely on Netflx for binging! Right now I am watching Jane the Virgin, which is cute. But I usually like darker stuff, like Breaking Bad :)

B: 2 TJs turkey meatballs, shredded cheese and salsa
S: Babybell cheese and almonds
L: Chicken salad and 1/2 Apple
S: Pepperoni slices
D: Grilled chicken and butternut squash

No MFP totals, yet, but I'll add a shake if protein is low.

Exercise
Already ran 1 mile. Daily Burn Pilates video, later.

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

mamata2
on 11/3/15 7:51 am

I will definitely check out Jane the Virgin! Thanks!

Emiepie
on 11/3/15 6:54 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning! Great job for keeping your focus today. I had to take today off of the gym since I can't wear normal tennis shoes yet but hopefully I can do it Thursday. I was feeling a little stiff in my quads yesterday but feeling great today-just need to not sit at my desk for too long.

Hmmm, as for tv, the shows my hubby and I watch together are Flash and Agents of Shield but I watch Dancing with the Stars and 90 day fiance (the new season just started) while I work out.

Time since surgery: 14 months

B: SF latte, egg beaters with spinach and cheese, fruit (apple slices and dried figs)

L: Turkey, Swiss cheese and spinach cloud bread sandwich with spicy mustard, baby carrots, 1/2 blueberry ricotta bake

S: Quest pumpkin pie bar and a SF iced latte

D: Edamame and Mung bean fettuccine topped with chicken breast and Alfredo sauce, light and fit strawberry yogurt and some arctic zero

E: 45 mins stationary stepper

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals:1186 Protein:116 Carbs:117 Fat:32

Have a great one!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

mamata2
on 11/3/15 7:52 am

Why can't you wear normal tennis shoes? Did I miss something?

Emiepie
on 11/3/15 8:41 am
RNY on 08/11/14

I have a pretty gnarly blister on my right heal (at least the size of a silver dollar). I have some good blister band-aids on it but can't wear shoes with a heal at the moment. Luckily I have some slide on sketchers that I am sporting at the moment.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Sarah M.
on 11/3/15 6:58 am

Good Morning!

Favorite show right now.....thats a toss up between Criminal Minds and How to Get Away with Murder. I admit I watch way too much tv but I figure that is what sleepless nights and sick kid days are for; catching up on tv shows.

B-2 mini sausage biscuits

S-fruit

L-?

S-banana with pb

D-leftover pork loin in gravy

HW 320 RNY 4/13/15 Dr Kevin Tymitz GW 190

mamata2
on 11/3/15 7:53 am

I LOVE Criminal Minds!!

Sarah M.
on 11/3/15 9:29 am

I mean whats not to love right?!?!

Hot agents, great stories, scary as crap serial villians, fun witty banter

peachpie
on 11/3/15 7:04 am - Philadelphia, PA
RNY on 04/28/15

Yay for getting back on track!

Re: TV...shows that I make a point to watch as they air are Empire, Scandal and Grey's Anatomy. I save shows like Law & Order SVU & Modern Family to watch during times I feel like nothing is on.

5'6.5" High weight:337 Lowest weight:193/31 BMI: Goal: 195-205/31-32 BMI

Most Active
Recent Topics