What's on your Sunday menu, RNYers?

Queen JB
on 4/24/16 6:37 am
RNY on 07/20/15

Good morning! Yesterday's menu was up in the air but I ended up having a few almonds, a Cobb salad and scallops for dinner. I haven't plugged it into MFP yet but I don't think I did too badly.

Today I'm going to try a Starbucks protein drink for breakfast. Has anyone tried them? 20g of protein! 

QOTD: What are your favorite Apps? On my iPad, I love the app called Paper 53. It allows you to draw, calligraphy, and paint. On my iPhone, I love the NYTimes Crossword app!

B: Starbucks protein drink

S: almonds and cheese stick

L: not sure...ball game food!

D: leftover scallops, probably

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Kakesie
on 4/24/16 6:44 am
RNY on 02/19/16

Good Morning Everyone!

QOTD:  I had to laugh when I read the question!  I am so old-fashioned I don't have an "i-anything", I don't even own a cell phone!

My menu for today will include "critter" foods like Protein shake, egg, cottage cheese, greek yogurt, chicken, etc.  For exercise we will probably take the two dogs for a walk.

Have a Happy Sunday, all!

~ Karen  :)

obxhatteraslight
on 4/24/16 7:07 am - baldwinsville, NY

I have a NAKEY phone. WTH is an app... just kidding I know what one is but have none on my phone. I use mine for internet, text, email and general phone calls.

Started new job Wednesday. The food temptation is NUTS. First day I got sent home with cheesecake which hit the dumpster on the way home along with a plate of chocolate chip cookies. Day 2 was order out chinese food day. I wanted no part of MSG or grease and declined. Which led into the well you can share with us. They tried to pack some up to go home with me along with a box of donut holes then I had to out the RNY as I could not take it anymore. They all were in MSG carb comas ready for naps all day. I stayed strong.

Unplanned today but determined.

FindingCharlie
on 4/24/16 7:16 am - Saint Regis Falls, NY
RNY on 05/03/16

Good Morning everyone!

First just let me say that apparently my stomach was not happy about Chinese for dinner last night. I was waking up al night with waves of nausea. Finally gave up and got up with my furbabies at 3:30 am.

QOTD:  Love Pinterest! Does that count as an app, lol. Lately I have been looking for healthy protein options and healthy but delicious ways to cook my proteins. I have also been trying some of the apps to keep track of my intake of protein and exercise but most of them have me at eating a rediculous amount of calories. I get frustrated, So probably I will just use paper and pencil. 

B: Premeire protein shake

L: Oikos triple zero yogurt with a scoop of protein powder

D: High protein soup from my Bariatric binder

S: SF Popsicle or SF jello

Lots of water and maybe some broth

BW: 259 SW: 241 CW: 155.4GW: 125

Nothing Tastes as Good as Healthy Feels!

H.A.L.A B.
on 4/24/16 8:25 am

Have you tried MyFItnessPal app? You can set it up for calories carbs and proteins....even fiber.. They have app and website full version. The web version allows you to make the detailed adjustments. 

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

FindingCharlie
on 4/24/16 9:34 am - Saint Regis Falls, NY
RNY on 05/03/16

Yes, I have tried MyFitnessPal and just wasn't very impressed with it , got frustrated and deleted it. Thanks for the suggestion though.

BW: 259 SW: 241 CW: 155.4GW: 125

Nothing Tastes as Good as Healthy Feels!

Grim_Traveller
on 4/24/16 7:20 am
RNY on 08/21/12

JB here, typing for Mr. G while he drives! He had Ribeye and 6 French fries for breakfast and will have Dells Frozen lemonade at the ballpark later today (maybe some other food, too?) And we haven't really figured out dinner but if I had to guess, I think he'll be eating a streak...

6'3" tall, male.

Highest weight was 475. RNY on 08/21/12. Current weight: 198.

M1 -24; M2 -21; M3 -19; M4 -21; M5 -13; M6 -21; M7 -10; M8 -16; M9 -10; M10 -8; M11 -6; M12 -5.

obxhatteraslight
on 4/24/16 7:29 am - baldwinsville, NY

I thought of you Mr Grim yesterday when I left these 2 succulent looking ribeyes at Wallymart. They were on clearance but OBX aka Aimee was short on funds. Was thinking maybe you would slip into the store after me and grab them.... DAMN they looked good.

NYMom222
on 4/24/16 7:25 am
RNY on 07/23/14

Just finished my workout...Wooooo!!

QOTD: I have an iphone 4, and my apps are getting wonky because they aren't doing updates for the 4. Boooo. I use the Weather channel app everyday when I am getting dressed.... I like looking for airplane fares on the jetblue and Southwest apps... because you know how they keep track of things and raise the fares on you when you go back. This way I look on phone, but buy on laptop... I use the kohls app a lot when I am in the store. You can actually scan merchandise to see the price, and bring up your rewards and coupons. I also have a free white noise app I use if I am having trouble getting to sleep, I have it set to beach waves crashing. (Company is TMSoft)

Stabucks protein Drink? In the store or bottled?

B: Tea, Protein drink

L: protein bar

S: roast turkey

D: turkey sausage, peppers and onions, salad???? Dinner w/friends

S: Hot premier protein (Maybe)

E: 21 day fix, Dirty 30- Done!

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

Nicole K.
on 4/24/16 8:17 am - Santa Monica, CA
RNY on 02/12/16

Good morning fellow RNYers! Had dinner with boyfriend's grandmother yesterday (I had a bite of mashed potatoes I'm still kicking myself over, but it was SO GOOD) and played lots of Yahtzee, which, of course, he won.  Cleaned my house and did laundry, watched boxing and UFC 197 last night.... I lead a very exciting life

Today I need to play catch up on some work and I have to make the dreaded Costco run.  I have been trying to exercise more to get myself out of this stall, my Fit Bit app says I rocked it last week (for me) so something's got to give soon.  

QOTD: My favorite app.  I know my most used ones are boring work apps, Desk.com and the Salesforce One app.  I use the Starbucks app pretty religiously, too. 

B: Leftover steak (cut into small bits) from last night

L: More steak

D:iMetabolic protein shake

S: sugar free Jello or a Greek yogurt

Everyone have a great day!

Nicole 

RNY on 2/12/2016 with Dr. Kent Sasse

First consultation weight: 309  Goal weight: 150

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 466 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?