What's On Your Monday Menu, RNYers?

AngryViking
on 5/2/16 10:40 am
RNY on 07/17/14

I keep coming back to the post to look at your snoozing puppehs. 

stacyrg
on 5/2/16 11:51 am
VSG on 05/12/14

They look so peaceful!  They must be so happy to have you guys home with them!

Nicole K.
on 5/2/16 9:06 am - Santa Monica, CA
RNY on 02/12/16

Good morning everyone! I'm so late posting this today, woke up to a firestorm at work.  JB, I love the pictures from the meetup.

I agree with you about Susan's honesty, as I was there too, I just didn't have the guts to admit it. It took me 9 months of inpatient rehab to get straightened out and I lost everything in the process.

QOTD: I took Spanish for 5 years and I understand much more than I speak.  Mostly what I can speak is obscene.

B: iMetabolic protein shake laced with Miralax (don't ask)

L: 1/2 cup of chili with 1 cracker

D: more chili

S: fat and sugar free blueberry Greek yogurt

Everyone have a great day!

Nicole 

RNY on 2/12/2016 with Dr. Kent Sasse

First consultation weight: 309  Goal weight: 150

GinaTx
on 5/2/16 9:35 am

Morning y'all  I'm later posting been hopping at work.  typical Monday.  Boy do the weekends just fly by.  As of today I am finally down in the 150's.  159.6 to be exact wow I just can't believe it!  amazing.  I have an appt with my surgeon Wednesday so I hope he will be pleased.  Even if he isn't I am so I guess that's all that matters lol.

QOTD--I speak fluent Texan. 

b-premier protein

s-grapes

l-meatsauce

s-cheese and yogurt

d-homemade sloppy joe without the bun

AngryViking
on 5/2/16 10:40 am
RNY on 07/17/14

Awesome scale victory!  Go you!

stacyrg
on 5/2/16 9:44 am
VSG on 05/12/14

Good morning all!  I had court this morning, so i'm a bit later than usual.  OMG, you guys, I was totally out of control this weekend!  My friend's husband threw her a party for her birthday.  It was a mexican fietsa theme and I was out of control.  I had a margarita and some Tres Leches cake.  I've gained weight and feel completely out of control.  UGH . . . I hate this feeling.  All I can do is do my best to get back on track. ugh, ugh, ugh.

KQOTD - I took 5 years of Spanish in school.  If you speak very ssslllloooowwwwwlllllyyyy, I can get the general idea of what you're saying.  I'm much better reading than writing.

Here's my back on track plan:

B: ground turkey (4.1 oz), pesto and cheese (1 oz).  Homemade latte made with 4 oz fairlife milk (oh, for those who are interested Target has fairlife on sale for 2/$6.00.  It has a long shelf like so it's a pretty good deal)

L: 1 can tuna, 1 tbs mayo, 1 stalk celery, 5 34 degree crackers (crackers may go, but the stats aren't horrible and I may need something to go with the tuna, so we'll see)

D: Chicken Fajita meat, spoonful of black beans, spoonful of guacamole (this is tentative . . . I have to take my dog to the vet so it depends on what time we get out of there.  If it's too late, I may just get a chicken salad from Wendy's and eat the chicken.

S: Dannon light and fit, sliced ham

Totals: Cal: 884; Protein: 105g; Fat: 32g; Carbs: 36g

Emiepie
on 5/2/16 9:48 am
RNY on 08/11/14

You got this girl!!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

mamata2
on 5/2/16 10:22 am

Admit, accept and move on!  You totally got this!

AngryViking
on 5/2/16 10:23 am
RNY on 07/17/14

LMAO!  This is my new favorite thing.

karenp8
on 5/2/16 9:50 am - Brighton, IL

First off I want to say how proud I am of Susan for her honest post and for sharing it all with us. This is a quick post no time to even read as we just stopped at home to pick up a couple things. Hubby and I decided yesterday about 5 to go camping--the fun of retirement so we are camping up at Beaver Dam again through Wednesday afternoon. I remembered everything in my hasty packing except for jeans for me but it worked out okay as we had to take Lily to a vet appointment anyway so I had driven the car up. Weight I just checked 120.4 and I got up at 6 and took a 3 mile walk with my workout partner,Lily. Vet says she looks great and can't believe how much walking we do each and every day. I'm sure we'll walk several more times before the day is over too. Got to go as hubby is ready but I'll see you Wednesday afternoon. Have great days full of smart choices! 

Most Active
Recent Topics