What's On Your Thursday Menu, RNYers?

AngryViking
on 9/1/16 11:58 am
RNY on 07/17/14

I'm wearing a Vicki's push up bra, too!  LMAO  That bra makes my rack look magnificent.

And yay for football!  I love going to a game.  Have a great time!

stacyrg
on 9/1/16 12:21 pm
VSG on 05/12/14

Have a great time!  We have tickets to the Dodgers game on the 23rd and I'm already planning on what I'm eating.  Carne Asada fries, anyone????

G2GAWAY
on 9/1/16 8:42 pm
RNY on 05/16/15

I am sad that VS stopped sending out their free underwear coupons.  I got them for years when I couldn't wear their sizes and gave them all to my kids.  Now that I can wear them, no freebies. I did manage to get a few before the stopped though.

Hope the game was fun.

Cory

5'7" Starting Weight: 305

Current Weight: 145

sheriberi29
on 9/1/16 11:24 am - Cleveland, TN

Good morning / afternoon my favorite support people! I'm so late but I have good reason, I've been scouring the goodwill racks this morning and racked up on some littler clothes , I'm now in a small scrubs ( they run big ) but started in a large so I'll take it! I picked up some nice new looking American eagle jeans in a size 10 and they were way to big! Yippies !! I definatlely feel hot some days and the next day NOT!!! Today is a soccer mom kinda feeling but oh yesterday I felt so good that I had a tiny photo shoot and shared them with my hubby.... He came home early from work lol .  

Qotd: centrum silver chewables, b12 , calcium citrate 2 xs  .... Y'all got me wondering if I need more . 

B: chic filet egg white chicken grill sand which no bread 

l : 1 cup chili 

d: hibachi chicken and steak  3 oz

Pre breakfast  coffee with a tad of caramel premier protein shake 

Banded 6/9/09 HW 242 LW 142 Revision 198 m 1 loss 16 lbs 182. M 2 loss 4 lbs 178. M3 loss 6 lbs 174.m4 loss 4 lbs 168. M5 gain 2 lbs 170. M6 loss 7 lbs 163 M7 loss 5 lbs 159 M8 loss 1 lb 158 M9 loss 0 M10 155 loss 3 M11 154 loss 1 M12 loss 2 152 M13 loss 3 149 M16, 17 0 loss M 18 loss 4 lbs 145 (18 months 53 lbs)

AngryViking
on 9/1/16 12:23 pm
RNY on 07/17/14

I love a Goodwill shopping spree! 

karenp8
on 9/1/16 2:06 pm - Brighton, IL

Goodwill is my favorite Place! Before fall truly hits I need to go through winter sweaters and trade some in so I can get new ones. I'm sick of the same sweaters I've worn for the last 3 years. 

G2GAWAY
on 9/1/16 8:44 pm
RNY on 05/16/15

I had a major score this weekend at Burlington Coat Factory.  I got 3 really nice blouses (2 good for work and 1 for casual wear) for $35, plus I had a $25 merchandise certificate for some sort of class action thing I signed up for when the emailed me, so I only paid $10 for 3 tops!  Score.

Cory

5'7" Starting Weight: 305

Current Weight: 145

stacyrg
on 9/1/16 11:31 am
VSG on 05/12/14

Hi, all.  Another really late post for me today.  I was in court this morning and just got back to the office.  I'm always afraid to post from my phone while in court as some of the courtroom attendants will confiscate your phone.  No joke.  They won't give it bac****il the end of the day, and since I had no intention of hanging at the courthouse until close of business, my phone was safely in my bag.  AV - I have those days, ALL THE TIME.  I wish I could figure out how to feel better about myself.  But then, I step back and think that maybe the skinny girls have the same issues.  We're either all normal, or we are all suffering from self image issues . . . I try to convince myself we're normal.

KQOTD: prior to conversion I was taking 2 centrum multis a day.  I'm not allowed to swallow those yet so I've switched to the Trader Joe's chewable multi.  At my last dr. appt he made me take a picture of the nutritional panel since vitamins are a much bigger deal for me now. Although he said it wasn't a "powerhouse" vitamin it was ok.  It'd better be, Buddy, since it's pictured in the Binder you make me refer to ALL THE TIME.   I also take calcium 1500, B12 2000 mcg, and iron 3x a week.  I'm having labs drawn the 3rd week in Sept. to see if my levels have changed.  Prior to surgery (my VSG) I was Vit. D deficient and was on massive doses.  My D levels are now at toxic levels (so are my B12 levels, but he doesn't care since you pee out the excess) so no more D for me.  Funny, for some reason my PCP (who was on board from the get go) thought I take vitamins separately . . . like each vitamin in a Centrum separately.  I laughed and laughed . . . I'd be taking vitamins all damn day.

My Food plan (which is abyssmal . . . I'm going through a phase where nothing sounds good and I'm forcing food into my mouth so I don't pass out)

B: 1.5 HB eggs

L: Sliced ham 2.87 oz and edamame

D: NY Strip steak, watermelon (even though it makes my heart beat out of my chest . . . I'm a glutton for punishment)

S: Decaf Skinny Vanilla latte (otherwise known as the "why bother")

Totals: suck Calories: 533; Protein: 58g; Fat: 16g; Carbs 32g (so high while everything else is so low.  This menu needs to be reworked, stat.)

AngryViking
on 9/1/16 12:21 pm, edited 9/1/16 5:43 am
RNY on 07/17/14

OMG, I'm laughing at your PCP who thought you should take all the vites separately.  We have a hard enough time already!  #rnyproblems

stacyrg
on 9/1/16 2:00 pm
VSG on 05/12/14

Right?  She was absolutely serious too.  Because my D was so high she didn't want me to supplement at all.  I told her it was in my multi and my calcium and she was stunned that I was taking a multi and not individual pills.  I mean seriously, who has the time for that many pills in one day??!!!

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 378 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 344 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 197 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 221 views
What?s on tap for this Saturday?
Melody P. · 4 replies · 124 views
Recent Topics