3 Week Stall

Nechols
on 8/5/17 7:51 pm
RNY on 07/17/17

So I will be at the 3 week mark on August 7th and I have seemed to hit the common 3 week stall. And you know what...im laughing at the scale , because I dont care.

I have lost 30 pounds since my surgery and a total of 70 pounds. A stall or plateau is expected when you lose this much weight in such a short period of time. Nothing in my routine has changed, im still walking, drinking plenty water, eating proteins and taking my vitamins. I feel strong and enthusiastic about my progress.

As of Friday despite the stall i tried on a pair of size 46

shorts and they fit great. And im wearing my 2x shirts again.

I was previously at a 54 pants size and 4x size shirts. So im winning . I know this stall will break and the pounds will continue to shed away so im excited and focused. Nothing is gonna stop me. This post is for all of the people going thru this who may be discouraged. Stay positive and keep your head up, this is temporary and you will start losing again. Focus on the positives and stay on plan. We got this !!

Morethanready
on 8/5/17 8:00 pm
RNY on 09/18/17

Awesome!! You're doing great. My RNY is coming up in about 5 weeks, and I've been following your posts. Keep up the good work and you'll be over the stall in no time!

ScottAndrews
on 8/6/17 5:19 am
RNY on 03/20/17

I weigh myself maybe once a month. I figure the time to obsess over scales will come once I'm done losing weight. Then I'll be vigilant.

FluffyChix
on 8/6/17 6:04 am

Show off. hehe

FluffyChix
on 8/6/17 6:05 am

Terrific report and infective upbeat 'tude! Woot! You rock! Don't think of it as a stall, think of it as your gizzard (aka liver) takin' a breather! You got this!

Kathyjs
on 8/7/17 6:20 am

Eventually you will realize that if you are following the program, stalls are exciting because now you are losing inches. I like the inches loss more than pound loss. You got this!!

Kathy1212
on 8/7/17 8:57 am

You're doing great, and have such a wonderfully positive attitude! It's so nice to read posts like yours, full of happy energy!

Pre-Op Visit: Jan. 10, 2017, weight 304, surgeon: Dr. David Lindsay, St. Joe's, Toronto

1st Day of (3 weeks worth of) Optifast: Jan. 11, 2017

Surgery Date: Feb. 1st, 2017

Kathy  

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 452 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 409 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 348 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 436 views