What's on your menu today (Wednesday) RNYers?

Emiepie
on 3/7/18 10:39 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Hope you feel better soon.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Sheila_H
on 3/7/18 12:17 pm - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

Thank you!

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: High 140s

PGW: 140-142

Librarian67
on 3/7/18 11:13 am
RNY on 02/28/17

Hope you feel better soon. Push lots of fluids to wa**** out of your system

HW: 248+, SW (RNY: 2/28/17): 244, GW (10/17): 125; LW: 115; 45# regain (19-20); CW: 135.6; new goal: 135; Plastics: Ext mastopexy, Ext abdominoplasty-5/18/2018; diagnosed w/ gastroparesis 11/20.

Sheila_H
on 3/7/18 12:17 pm - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

Thanks...trying my best.

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: High 140s

PGW: 140-142

cc583
on 3/7/18 9:21 am - Middletown, CT
VSG on 09/28/16

Hello everyone,

Daisy, I'm soo sorry you are going through this!

QOTD: All the time. I really miss talking to my dog since she passed away. Sometimes I still do! LOL!

Accountability: 100% on plan. I was down 3 lbs yesterday but back up 1lb today. Probably from the salty ham even though I soaked in water before grilling it.

B: 2 oz smoked ham, turkey sausage patty

L: ****gg salad mixed with 1/2 oz tuna, 2 tsp mayo, horse radish mustard and hot sauce

S: 1/2oz prosciutto diparma, 3oz turkey

D: 5oz grilled top sirloin

S: ostrim meat stick

Cals:725, Carbs:4, Protein:96

Enjoy the rest of your day everybody!

5'5" HW: 484, SW: 455,CW: 325

Surgeon, Darren Tishler

newme14
on 3/7/18 9:23 am - Ontario, Canada

Afternoon!

Fun times at work today. I love my job. I love my job. LOL

Accountability: I was dying last night. I had access to Carmel M&M's, starburst, salt and vinegar chips, plus crackers. I thought I was going to pass out. But I managed to not eat it all. Cripes. I really am addicted to carbs. Crazy. I ended up going home to get away from it. I had a headache and well, I'm not THAT strong...so I had to remove myself. Went home, flaked out on the couch and slept for 45 mins. Then got up and started cleaning.

QOTD: I talk to myself all the time. It's always fun at work when someone will answer me. LOL

Menu:

Breakfast: Tea with restorlax, and premier protein. 2oz of chicken with spicy mayo.

Snack: Skyr yogurt with coffee crisp protein powder.

Lunch: Tandoori chicken thighs.

Snack: Premier protein, or left over chicken

Supper: Tuna--have a class at 5:30 so need a quick supper

Snack: Chicken sausage.

Exercise: Boot camp at 5:30, then 5KM on the treadmill.

Please give me the strength to NOT turn to a protein bar today. I'm addicted to them. I know it. I hate them. But I LOVE them. But I hate them. But I love them. HAHAHAHA The struggle is real. And I'm clearly a head case!! LOL

Hope everyone has a great day!!

Lori

RNY January 2015

HW-365 CW-185 GW-160

"Beauty is found within."

LeslieWesleysyxx
on 3/7/18 11:13 am
Revision on 03/14/18

Sorry to hear about your Migraine Daisy. I've had a pretty bad headache the last few days but I'm attributing that too the liquid diet.

I had my pre op testing this morning. All went well and quickly. I feel for the medical staff at this particular hospital. On two separate occasions I witnessed people get verbally abusive with the staff because they wanted taken back right away and ahead of other people waiting. This is not the hospital I'm having my surgery at, but a sister location to it.

Qotd: I do not talk out loud to myself but I know a few people that do.

B: cottage cheese

L: protein shake

D: Protein shake

S: yogurt

E: none today since I have to make up work

W&V

CarlRay
on 3/7/18 12:24 pm
RNY on 02/28/17

Hi!

It's been crazy the past couple of days. Long hours, not-so fun walks but still doing it. I rode my bike in yesterday, and left it here last night as I worked late. My wife came and picked me up so we could have a coffee date before the kids' bedtime. This morning I woke up to snow, and it's been hammering us all day. So my bike is wintering in my office now, LOL. I'm about done with the frozen tundra that is my life. Ready for spring and summer. I'm hopeful that this is the last big wallop of snow before signs of life happen out there.

Menu is pretty decent, though there's been a handful of sunchips with my chili. Breakfast was a protein bar, MS was 1/2 cup ff greek with 1/2 cup mixed berries. Lunch was my chili, with the aforementioned devilchips. AS: 1/2 cup 1% cottage cheese with 1/2 cup chopped cucumber mixed in.

Supper will be a chicken/spinach salad. I'm stuck at work, and that's the best option on the menu so I'll run with that. Going to walk home after this meeting, and hopefully do a late gym trip. Trying to hit weights more often.

QOTD: I debated with myself for a few minutes out loud on even answering that. So I guess I won, and lost. Hmm...I think out loud a lot, but that's not the same thing as having a conversation with yourself. I tend to have those conversations just in my head, hahaha....

Tri_harder
on 3/7/18 4:53 pm

What is CAMOW? thanks, Tri

Kakesie
on 3/8/18 2:48 pm
RNY on 02/19/16

AMAW is All Meat All Week a challenge we often do to clear ourselves from carbs and CAMAW is Critter All Meat All Week, which allows Dairy and thing like eggs, cheese, yogurt, etc.

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 459 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 416 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 356 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 437 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 356 views