So many emotions

Suzycue
on 7/16/20 5:46 pm

Hello

so I'm scheduled to have RNY aug 19th it was put over from may 4th due to COVID-19

right now I'm trying to gather everything I need for my journey and I got my scale from amazon today. I stepped on it expecting my usual 380 something and saw 391? I'm so disappointed in myself. I feel like a huge buffalo no wonder I feel like crap. I wish I could hide inside until surgery day. Anyone else as big as me on here that went through RNY? How did it go?

White Dove
on 7/16/20 7:24 pm - Warren, OH

Most of the world has gained weight during the pandemic. All you can do now is start over and make life better. I am glad you have a scale. The best thing you can do is step on it every single day of your life.

If I don't do that I go into denial and I gain weight.

A good place to find weight loss surgery stories of people much bigger than you is to watch episodes of My 600 Lb Life. I buy them from Amazon and have watched every episode.

Good luck with your surgery and please keep us updated.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Rny122719
on 7/16/20 9:01 pm
RNY on 12/27/19

You can only start where you are. I was at my highest weight at time of surgery. Just know that you are making a decision to choose your health.

Julia S.
on 7/17/20 6:34 am - Beaverton, OR
RNY on 02/12/18

I was at my highest weight of 291 before surgery. I was supposed to be on a 6 month physician supervised diet, but I ran into many difficulties and my stress was through the roof so I actually gained 14lbs on this "diet".

We have all been there, it doesn't matter where you start as long as you continue on the journey. Don't beat yourself up just move forward making better choices. You've got this!

5'5" Age 66 HW 291 SW 275.8 CW 179.8

catwoman7
on 7/17/20 6:53 am
RNY on 06/03/15

my highest weight was 373

Suzycue
on 7/17/20 8:50 am

Thanks for the response everyone feeling much better today and a lot more hopeful ?

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 332 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 370 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 330 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 197 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 18 replies · 325 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?